Ulster Minor Football Club Championship 2014 (at Saint Pauls)

Started by drici, August 27, 2014, 11:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

drici

drici

drici

Aontroim agus Árd Macha

Misneach agus mórtas a' líonadh ár gcroi
http://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=K-g1kNO1MWQ

drici

County ones blamed an cúl baire but no blame attached dispite the near post claims.
This is the slowest and clearest possible to understand Odhrán's 'sweet left foot.'
And as for the eejits on the Free State teilifís - try saying Mac - yeah youse have that bit and try saying nail-ish - then try nyail-ish you no railway goes our way foreigners.
Stick your béarla.

sligoman2

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Nigel White

Are you,i.e. drici, the full shilling?

drici

Quote from: Nigel White on September 10, 2014, 10:17:24 PM

Plain English please. I haven't a clue what you're on about

Quote from: Nigel White on September 17, 2014, 05:45:31 PM

Are you,i.e. drici, the full shilling?

A sterling response.
Best ones were Whacker and The Real Whacker and their third party who would all arrive together onto a thread where any particular one of them's views were questioned.
Following that however, the thread would immediately descend into whether they were all the same person with them already having started the conversation about whether they were or not despite a lack of accusations online.
Hard to beat Y.A.I.C. though formerly Your All Ireland Champions on the Football Injuries thread which laboriously consisted of cruciates, backs and hamstrings until he came along explaining how he had to get stitches in his knee after falling down the steps in the Creighton Hotel in Clones whilst being half tore before an Ulster Senior Football Final.
A geg.

Anyway - the other Down Semi Final result.

Any craic

Video: See the best of 5 first-half goals by Watty Grahams in today's Derry Minor Final win vs Magherafelt  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edkqgRc4HBI

drici

drici

Any craic

drici

outinfront