Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambrose

Antrim? Looks more like Bangor.  :P
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Minder

Speaking German & as someone said on Twitter European products on the table, but yeah it's in Antrim !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

RedHand88

Quote from: Minder on June 20, 2018, 06:15:10 PM
Speaking German & as someone said on Twitter European products on the table, but yeah it's in Antrim !

There was a table??

Milltown Row2

Probably pure set up! Teachers wouldn't have the time to have extra curricular activities
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Smurfy123

They were speaking in German ffs. Along with the sweets and water on the table being a bit of a giveaway also. How this has grown legs is disgraceful. Typical Irish

Keyser soze

shezam

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 21, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on June 20, 2018, 04:41:23 PM
Seen her facebook profile there, husband and kids.

Who's?

Think he's referring to a Facebook profile of a teacher who looks similar to girl in Video (but not her I think) which has been circulating.

The school that this is rumored to have taken place have come out and categorically denied it's their school or any of their staff.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

JimStynes

Some innocent woman's career and reputation potentially ruined due to rumours spreading like wildfire across WhatsApp groups.

Keyser soze

Quote from: shezam on June 21, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
Quote from: Keyser soze on June 21, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on June 20, 2018, 04:41:23 PM
Seen her facebook profile there, husband and kids.

Who's?

Think he's referring to a Facebook profile of a teacher who looks similar to girl in Video (but not her I think) which has been circulating.

The school that this is rumored to have taken place have come out and categorically denied it's their school or any of their staff.

Yeah I thought that but cannot actually believe an adult posted this on here so wanted to check with him.

tintin25

Seen the facebook profile which has been circulating....definitely not the woman in the video.

Fake news.

Some people are so gullible.

Jeepers Creepers

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 21, 2018, 01:58:21 PM
Staged.

Sure it was just a bitta fun,some other country and school will be picked on next..

Though how anybody noticed things were written in German were obviously watching the wrong thing!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Keyser soze

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 21, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
Staged.

Sure it was just a bitta fun,some other country and school will be picked on next..

Though how anybody noticed things were written in German were obviously watching the wrong thing!

I would say this is anything but funny for the people falsely accused who have had their lives and that of their family turned turned upside down.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 21, 2018, 02:32:30 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 21, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
Staged.

I would say this is anything but funny for the people falsely accused who have had their lives and that of their family turned turned upside down.

Who? It's staged and fake! And if real then they shouldn't have been doing it! Granted if real how the student kept a steady hand is beyond me!