Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: AQMP on March 01, 2013, 04:30:09 PM
Stephen Watson receiving counselling.
For his premature ejaculation at the site of Rory's Ulster Flag?

AZOffaly

I haven't seen much of CW around recently. I wonder if he's having some woman trouble. Not unusual for a young lad to be affected by something like that.

Mont

CW isnt a looker so its time ruairi got shot of her

Orior

Apparently Caroline pulled out of a tournament on Friday too. The rumour mill is at full steam - maybe Caroline is preggers.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

deiseach

Quote from: Orior on March 04, 2013, 01:08:10 PM
Apparently Caroline pulled out of a tournament on Friday too. The rumour mill is at full steam - maybe Caroline is preggers.

Yeah, I believe that can have an awful impact on the father's teeth.

Orior

Quote from: deiseach on March 04, 2013, 01:12:41 PM

Ok since you brought it up, there is a rumour that the father has was not in Florida on Friday.

deiseach

Quote from: Orior on March 04, 2013, 01:21:47 PM
Ok since you brought it up, there is a rumour that the father has was not in Florida on Friday.

I'm sorry I brought it up.

johnneycool

I'm surprised that you'd enter into the world of idle rumour and speculation after this comment;

'
But until we hear more detail of the accusation then it is only speculation.'

Orior

Quote from: johnneycool on March 04, 2013, 01:59:23 PM

I'm surprised that you'd enter into the world of idle rumour and speculation after this comment;

'
But until we hear more detail of the accusation then it is only speculation.'

Actually I thought that piece was speculation was so ridiculous that people would recognise it as such.

johnneycool

If someone had made some wild speculation that Cardinal O'Brien had shed his load all over a curates vestments whilst engaging in night prayers, would that be ridiculous enough?

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

NetNitrate

Well, at least  we now know who Rory will represent at the Olympics. The Brits. They all got bad teeth.

Orior

The press conference at Doral later today should be interesting.

offtheground

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/rory-mcilroy-regrets-honda-classic-withdrawl-exclusive-interview

Fair enough response from him, admits he was seeing red, compounded by tooth pain and decided feck this, says he regretted it after driving home.
I'm sure the conspirosy theorists will still want more, but i'm thinking this is a non-story, move on. Once he corrects his swing, he'll be back challenging at the top.

Hound

Full marks to Rory for apparent honesty. But there'll have to be a punishment dished out for walking off the course for no good reason. I think John Daly got a suspension at some stage for similar, but presumably that is because he was a serial offender so a fine should be sufficient in this case.

Didn't realise he was going through swing changes.

One of the biggest concerns I'd have for Rory would be his caddy. Perhaps he needs someone stronger. Someone who would not have let him walk off the course so easily.