More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: Doogie Browser on September 16, 2010, 11:49:24 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on September 16, 2010, 10:41:56 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11312961

I see the 'Taxi man' from Strabane who lifted the Pipe bomb has been issued a Death Threat.  What next?

It's a crazy co-incidence at the same time who the taxi driver is, as he is well known in the area and this kind of threat could end up starting another 'Turf War' similar to the craic that went on a few years ago which resulted in a man being shot four times in Strabane.
You wouldn't want to get bogged down in a turf war...

For peat sake don't start at the puns
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

TacadoirArdMhacha

Rumours of an explosion in Derry tonight.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 05, 2010, 12:14:26 AM
Rumours of an explosion in Derry tonight.

At the Ulster Bank, opposite DaVinci's. No-one's hurt. - Mark Lappin
Testing Accessibility

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Sounded big but it's just down the hill from me so it mightn't have been too big. Some traffic f**k up in the morning!
Its all about the Hurling.

RealSpiritof98

r u ok big man, dont be blowing that whistle too hard now!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

omagh_gael

Make sure your car tax/mot all up to date. Going to be a lot more check points shortly!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-11495589

Massey-135

apparently the one show is doing a section on the aftermath of the troubles or something now and that rod martin og meehan is going to be on, wonder what shite he'll spout this time

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Massey-135 on October 07, 2010, 07:03:14 PM
apparently the one show is doing a section on the aftermath of the troubles or something now and that rod martin og meehan is going to be on, wonder what shite he'll spout this time
Same shite his da spouted 20 years ago
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Massey-135

i think his da had a bit more between the ears. poor martin og obviously wants to be remembered like his da but he must be one of the biggest idiots in the country, poisonous hoor.

ardmhachaabu

I liked his da, don't care much for him tbh.

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Minder

I saw "true Gael" Jackie McDonald was also supposed to be on it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Massey-135

i liked martin senior too. i meant martin og is a poisonous hoor. jackie mcdonald was on briefly too.

Minder

Quote from: Massey-135 on October 07, 2010, 07:34:47 PM
i liked martin senior too. i meant martin og is a poisonous hoor. jackie mcdonald was on briefly too.

I take it this was some sort of "conflict resolution" "shared future" vehicle ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Massey-135

not really, more showing that things aren't all hunky dory yet. sure martin og is no more interested in conflict resolution or a shared future.