longrunsthefox

downredblack

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 09, 2010, 02:11:34 PM
Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on January 09, 2010, 01:08:32 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on January 09, 2010, 10:00:24 AM
Absolute scumbags.

Wa nkers of the first water.

...of the first water  ???  wtf

Made me smile when I seen it , remember it being said in our house . No idea what it means though .

downredblack

Handy site that Hardy, book marked her .

Square Ball

Quote from: Dubh driocht on January 08, 2010, 07:13:05 PM
Terrible news. He is ten times a better Irishman than the pathetic halfwits who constructed,planted or support this bomb.

here here
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Orior

Did the injured man ever play for St Mary's Magherfelt?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

orangeman

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Evil Genius

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on January 08, 2010, 06:18:17 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on January 08, 2010, 01:24:24 PM
Quote from: passedit on January 08, 2010, 10:40:20 AM
Fairly sure the lad is a gaelic footballer. any update on his condition?

Just heard on radio ulster he was indeed the captain of the psni's Gaelic football team also an Irish language expert for the police, was based in woodburn in Belfast. You have to wonder what these pricks are thinking, how in gods name can they ever see their actions moving the process towards a united Ireland, it absolutely beggars belief?
They don't think like normal people, this is the problem.  They see themselves as the inheritors of the legacy of the men and women of 1916 when in reality, they are the furthest thing from it.  Oh and they don't give a fcuk about politics, they prefer violence, some of them are more comfortable with violence than peace

Don't wish to have a pop at you in any way, aa, still less to detract from the plight of the poor officer fighting for his life in hospital, but many of us were saying that as far back as the 1970's... >:(
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Evil Genius on January 09, 2010, 06:51:59 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on January 08, 2010, 06:18:17 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on January 08, 2010, 01:24:24 PM
Quote from: passedit on January 08, 2010, 10:40:20 AM
Fairly sure the lad is a gaelic footballer. any update on his condition?

Just heard on radio ulster he was indeed the captain of the psni's Gaelic football team also an Irish language expert for the police, was based in woodburn in Belfast. You have to wonder what these pricks are thinking, how in gods name can they ever see their actions moving the process towards a united Ireland, it absolutely beggars belief?
They don't think like normal people, this is the problem.  They see themselves as the inheritors of the legacy of the men and women of 1916 when in reality, they are the furthest thing from it.  Oh and they don't give a fcuk about politics, they prefer violence, some of them are more comfortable with violence than peace

Don't wish to have a pop at you in any way, aa, still less to detract from the plight of the poor officer fighting for his life in hospital, but many of us were saying that as far back as the 1970's... >:(
Yes EG, some of us were saying it in the 1980s and 1990s and were laughed at by some SF lackeys even then. 

I think the problem some people on the board have with you EG, with respect, is that you seem to tar everyone with the one brush so to speak - I know for a fact that there are quite a few people on the board here whom never had time for violence, unless it involved a size 5 ONeills or a sliothar

As regards the PSNI officer, I sincerely hope he comes through this vicious and cowardly attack
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Evil Genius

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on January 09, 2010, 07:22:34 PM

I think the problem some people on the board have with you EG, with respect, is that you seem to tar everyone with the one brush so to speak - I know for a fact that there are quite a few people on the board here whom never had time for violence, unless it involved a size 5 ONeills or a sliothar
If that is how I come across, then I regret that, since I had hoped I was always careful in my use of language to be precise and specific (even at the cost of being thought a "windbag" etc). Which is why, for example, I was careful to exclude you explicitly from the above point I was making.

More generally, if I genuinely thought that "yis was all the same" etc, I wouldn't actually bother to post here; after all, what would be the point, if my comments where to meet a deaf ear across the Board?

Oh well.

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on January 09, 2010, 07:22:34 PM
As regards the PSNI officer, I sincerely hope he comes through this vicious and cowardly attack
Indeed - the most important aspect of all this.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Eoghan Mag

Any chance we could get the name of this thread changed please? What makes them dissidents?