More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulick

What odds on Colin Duffy being inside Antrim barracks by lunchtime?

Milltown Row2

Drug dealers one day, prison guards the next!! At this rate Irlend will be really free. Who's next? Seen a police man the other day eating a McDonalds!!

Clown is going to get it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gaffer

Quote from: Ulick on November 01, 2012, 11:45:53 AM
What odds on Colin Duffy being inside Antrim barracks by lunchtime?

Hopefully the murderers will be in some barracks soon!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 01, 2012, 05:03:35 PM
Drug dealers one day, prison guards the next!! At this rate Irlend will be really free. Who's next? Seen a police man the other day eating a McDonalds!!

Clown is going to get it
Not much regard for other motorists. Hitting easy targets. Big victory lads, well done.

Aaron Boone

A lot of soul-searching tonight. A very well-planned hit against the Prison Service. It wasn't in any security planning this time last night.

theskull1

I'd love to know what these gangsters think Ireland would look like if they freed it?

How many in Lurgan are living in their warped world?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG1

Also, why Lurgan, what is so 'special' about Lurgan that has gained such a following for the Dissidents?
Is it lack or opportunity for the young people or serious influence from leaders in the community, just wondering as I dont know the town that well at all.

Ulick

Quote from: theskull1 on November 02, 2012, 09:03:32 AM
I'd love to know what these gangsters think Ireland would look like if they freed it?

It's nothing to do with freeing Ireland. Killing a screw is obviously directly related to the ongoing protest in Maghaberry. An agreement reached two years ago still has not been implemented despite a number of legal and legitimate protests. Was only a matter of time before it stepped up another level.

Bingo

Quote from: Ulick on November 02, 2012, 09:35:16 AM

It's nothing to do with freeing Ireland. Killing a screw is obviously directly related to the ongoing protest in Maghaberry. An agreement reached two years ago still has not been implemented despite a number of legal and legitimate protests. Was only a matter of time before it stepped up another level.

You trying to justify it with the above?

Ulick

Quote from: NAG1 on November 02, 2012, 09:12:39 AM
Also, why Lurgan, what is so 'special' about Lurgan that has gained such a following for the Dissidents?
Is it lack or opportunity for the young people or serious influence from leaders in the community, just wondering as I dont know the town that well at all.

I wouldn't say there are any more in Lurgan than another town of comparable size but the long tradition of republican activism there means the few that are about are experienced and tightly knitted.

Ulick

Quote from: Bingo on November 02, 2012, 09:41:55 AM

No just answering a question with a bit of perspective.

seafoid

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/nov/01/murdered-northern-ireland-prison-officer-orange

His concerns were shared by the head of the Prison Officers' Association of Northern Ireland, Finlay Spratt, who claimed the government had put his members in the firing line by reducing their security. "They have stripped away all the security around prison officers. They treat us now as if we live in normal society," he said.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Bingo

Quote from: Ulick on November 02, 2012, 09:46:54 AM
Quote from: Bingo on November 02, 2012, 09:41:55 AM

No just answering a question with a bit of perspective.

Perspective. Yeah, prisoners in a jail are struggling to get their drugs smuggled in or get the ride, so we'll kill some old fella.

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on November 02, 2012, 09:31:13 AM
Duffy....

How would one man have as much influence as that HS I am just trying to understand it, there are staunch places all over the place but none seem to be as militant as Lurgan.