Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

We've a young baby who the wife takes to swimming classes. An email the other week from them said the pool was ok as chlorine killed the virus.

bannside

Thon Florida commission blows a lot of hot air....

BenDover

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 24, 2020, 02:42:16 PM
We've a young baby who the wife takes to swimming classes. An email the other week from them said the pool was ok as chlorine killed the virus.
The swimming lessons one of my lads goes to have been cancelled, we weren't sending him anyway. I guess it's a personal choice but is it worth the risk?

imtommygunn

They're cancelled now (with no hint of a refund might I add!) but the email genuinely said chlorine kills the virus!

imtommygunn

armaghniac

Quote from: Hardy on March 25, 2020, 01:47:14 PM
Apparently it does.

The tap water Chez Moi in Dublin, which is usually very potable, now tastes and smells like a swimming pool, so they may had added a bit more into it for good measure.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

The mail on Sunday running a story with the headline asking if barnier infected bojo.  >:(

Scum of the earth.

Jeepers Creepers

Possibly for an opening of a 'Here Here' thread but I thought I would try the WTF instead,

'The Malaysian government has urged women to dress up at home and avoid nagging their husbands in coronavirus lockdown advice'

Orior

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on March 31, 2020, 09:17:55 AM
Possibly for an opening of a 'Here Here' thread but I thought I would try the WTF instead,

'The Malaysian government has urged women to dress up at home and avoid nagging their husbands in coronavirus lockdown advice'

It would work better if they advised the women to dress up in their neighbour's houses.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rois

Good choice...

The advice was also to wear make up when working at home...I would be a dreadful disappointment to a Malaysian husband.

laoislad

Proper order, well done to the Malaysian government.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Never beat the deeler

Hasta la victoria siempre