Good stuff from Tg4 tonight

Started by Zulu, March 08, 2008, 09:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Congratulations to the boys at Tg4, tonights All Ireland gold was the 1998 All Ireland between Galway and Kildare followed by 'Sam' a very good show on Sam Maguire the man and the trophy. Heart warming stuff and very entertaining viewing.

the Deel Rover

Ye sam was excellent
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

give her dixie

Good to see Peters goal again.....
Excellent show on Sam. Well done TG4
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

orangeman

Croí na hÉireann

Great telly, better than de offering on RTE2 at the same time. One gripe I had with the programme though was the way it jumped all over the place, needed some structure...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

AZOffaly

I think TG4 should do a Laochra Gael on themselves.

MaroonAndWhite

Quote from: the Deel Rover on March 08, 2008, 09:35:13 PM
Ye sam was excellent

Ya miserable ould Mayo hoor......mind would ya give Galway any credit for some of the entertainment  ;) :D

the Deel Rover

Quote from: MaroonAndWhite on March 10, 2008, 12:40:19 PM
Ye sam was excellent

Ya miserable ould Mayo hoor......mind would ya give Galway any credit for some of the entertainment  ;) :D

:D :D :D i didn't see Galway and Kildare MaW however i vividly recall cheering them on that day as i hoped sam would coss the shannon and land somewhere fecking anywhere in the west, however i don't know would i be cheering on Galway again if they got to a final having had to listen to a lot of shit from galway fans over the years success went to your heads i'm afraid ;) :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

MaroonAndWhite

Quote from: the Deel Rover on March 11, 2008, 12:03:19 PM
Quote from: MaroonAndWhite on March 10, 2008, 12:40:19 PM
Ye sam was excellent

:D :D :D i didn't see Galway and Kildare MaW however i vividly recall cheering them on that day as i hoped sam would coss the shannon and land somewhere fecking anywhere in the west, however i don't know would i be cheering on Galway again if they got to a final having had to listen to a lot of shit from galway fans over the years success went to your heads i'm afraid ;) :D
Thats part of the beauty of Galway v Mayo.......the shite flies in both directions  :D So we both end up covered in shite and no trophies to show for it :'(