Arlene's bigotry shines through

Started by StGallsGAA, February 14, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

Recall? Sure he couldn't even "recall" several long distance holidays, when he wrote letters on behalf of the Sri Lankan government.  Funny how he was re-admitted to the DUP fold on Tuesday, on the quiet, so his boss wasn't even waiting for the official announcement this morning (although she's probably very busy swotting up for her grilling next week). In no other walk of life do you get a "recall" opportunity ...it's usually called a P45.

Orior

Ian Og Logic
========

There 10,962 people registered on GAA Board.

One poster thinks my all posts are crap. Therefore 10,961 posters think all my posts are great.

Woo-hoo!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Orior on September 20, 2018, 11:57:30 PM
Ian Og Logic
========

One poster thinks my all posts are crap. Therefore 10,961 posters think all my posts are great.

Woo-hoo!

2 posters  ;)
Hasta la victoria siempre

LeoMc

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on September 21, 2018, 05:04:02 AM
Quote from: Orior on September 20, 2018, 11:57:30 PM
Ian Og Logic
========

Woo-hoo!

2 posters  ;)
What chance we end up just shy of 10%?

Dire Ear

Arlene could be in bother after lunch, think she has just been set for a fall.

ziggysego

Quote from: Dire Ear on September 25, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

Dunno, they are all circling to throw Jonathan Bell under the bus. Making him out to be an unstable individual, who worshipped Peter Robinson and jealous of Arlene's leadership...  ::)
Testing Accessibility

sensethetone

Quote from: ziggysego on September 25, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

Dunno, they are all circling to throw Jonathan Bell under the bus. Making him out to be an unstable individual, who worshipped Peter Robinson and jealous of Arlene's leadership...  ::)

"Jonny" he was obviously put in the post to be walked over. Arlene knew what was going on.

johnnycool

Quote from: sensethetone on September 25, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

"Jonny" he was obviously put in the post to be walked over. Arlene knew what was going on.

Jonny is being fed to the wolves. It will be interesting if his "dossier" sees the light of day once this process completes and publishes their report.

Arlene knows nothing it seems and is keeping her nose clean. Ineptitude seems to be her get out clause.

HiMucker

Quote from: johnnycool on September 25, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Jonny is being fed to the wolves. It will be interesting if his "dossier" sees the light of day once this process completes and publishes their report.

Arlene knows nothing it seems and is keeping her nose clean. Ineptitude seems to be her get out clause.
Am I missing something, because other than smearing Bells character I haven't seen anything in the evidence that enables them to throw him under the bus?

johnnycool

Quote from: HiMucker on September 25, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on September 25, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Am I missing something, because other than smearing Bells character I haven't seen anything in the evidence that enables them to throw him under the bus?

He's being accused of delaying the remedial actions to prevent further spiralling costs. Arlene has repeated this line a few times now.

BennyCake

RHI cost 500 million. This enquiry will cost millions more. What's the point? Nothing will come of it anyway, guilty or not.

trailer

The only way the enquiry will have been of use is if people change the way they vote and don't vote for the DUP or SF, and come back to the middle ground. That's not going to happen though.

red hander

I think the guy overseeing the inquiry, and who will compile its final report, has indicated in his line of questioning and looks of incredulity at some of the answers coming from the mediocre provincial solicitor and her minions, that he is less than impressed. I believe the report will excoriate the bitch ... but such is her arrogance, and the fact you could put a sash on a baboon from Bellevue and it would get elected by DUP voters, she won't resign. If that happens the Shinners, if they have any balls, should say they will never return to Stormont

angermanagement

Quote from: red hander on September 25, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
I think the guy overseeing the inquiry, and who will compile its final report, has indicated in his line of questioning and looks of incredulity at some of the answers coming from the mediocre provincial solicitor and her minions, that he is less than impressed. I believe the report will excoriate the bitch ... but such is her arrogance, and the fact you could put a sash on a baboon from Bellevue and it would get elected by DUP voters, she won't resign. If that happens the Shinners, if they have any balls, should say they will never return to Stormont

SF seem to have more involvement than they've been letting on.

Sam McBride

Verified account

@SJAMcBride
26m26 minutes ago
More
Senior counsel to the RHI Inquiry, David Scoffield QC, has just said that the final two-week delay in closing the RHI scheme - which Sinn Féin took credit for - led to a spike in applications which the Department of Finance estimated would cost £91.5 million over 20 years.

Franko

I think it was clear for everyone to see from the initial reluctance from SF to push for an inquiry, that they were up to their necks in this also.

There's an email from O'Muilleoir basically promising someone that he would do his best to get their application approved at the last minute.

Of course they'll say that they knew nothing as DUP ministers were responsible for overseeing and administering the project but there's just no way that was the case.