The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: J70 on January 09, 2019, 03:47:33 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 09, 2019, 03:32:15 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 09, 2019, 03:13:09 PM
Quote from: Dolph1 on January 09, 2019, 03:02:35 PM

Didn't read it. I wouldn't wipe my virtual arse with that e-rag.

If you didn't read it, why are you so annoyed by it?

Do things you don't read generally annoy you to such an extent?

Perhaps you might consider taking some anger management classes?

Do you own a gun, out of interest? I really hope you don't, for the sake of anybody who might come into contact with you if you ever decided to leave the house.

Seeing you writing the words "virtual arse" made me laugh, because there's nothing virtual about what you make out of yourself every time you post.

Perhaps if you actually did wipe your own arse, you'd be less full of shit.  ;D

I hope this doesnt trigger you

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LkgXPtDR-xQ

You'll have to explain why it would?

If the Dems were now "open border" enthusiasts as Trump continuously claims, you might have a case. Just because they, and by your statement only yesterday, yourself, think a wall all the way along the border is ludicrous, doesn't mean they suddenly want people streaming across unchecked.

Every statement in that video is a direct contradiction to their current public positions, but believe what you want

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 09, 2019, 04:00:37 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 09, 2019, 03:47:33 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 09, 2019, 03:32:15 PM

Do you own a gun, out of interest? I really hope you don't, for the sake of anybody who might come into contact with you if you ever decided to leave the house.

Seeing you writing the words "virtual arse" made me laugh, because there's nothing virtual about what you make out of yourself every time you post.

I hope this doesnt trigger you

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LkgXPtDR-xQ

You'll have to explain why it would?

If the Dems were now "open border" enthusiasts as Trump continuously claims, you might have a case. Just because they, and by your statement only yesterday, yourself, think a wall all the way along the border is ludicrous, doesn't mean they suddenly want people streaming across unchecked.

Every statement in that video is a direct contradiction to their current public positions, but believe what you want

Every statement?

Please do elaborate.

whitey

Eamonnca1

Quality!

whitey

Dolph1

Quote from: whitey on January 09, 2019, 05:10:26 PM
You must have very low standards

Well Democrats aren't known for high standards. Quality to them means Maxine Waters, Robert "the fake latino Beto" O'rourke, Kirsten Gillibrand, Antifa, That tippy-tops financial genius waitress who's now in congress,  Black Lives Matter, Rosie O'Donnell and Barack Obama.

High quality indeed :D
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

omochain

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 09, 2019, 02:11:45 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 09, 2019, 01:46:44 PM
Cracking article. "Conservatism" has always found itself on the wrong side of history. And it sure isn't going to break the habit of a lifetime now.

https://www.gq.com/story/on-conservatism?verso=true

Seriously, what sort of man reads GQ, especially for their viewpoints ?  :o

As always the "A" student Dolph. Open minded, thoughtful, considered and "manly".

Dolph1

Quote from: omochain on January 09, 2019, 05:57:47 PM
Cracking article. "Conservatism" has always found itself on the wrong side of history. And it sure isn't going to break the habit of a lifetime now.

As always the "A" student Dolph. Open minded, thoughtful, considered and "manly".

Why thank you.
The A stands for Alpha male. Proud and strong.
Democrats are GQ reading, Artisan Coffee swilling, Avocado toast munching, no sock wearing (amongst other things) weak Beta males.

whitey

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/photos-men-at-the-womens-march-on-washington/amp

Sid is probably getting ready for the Women's March. He's knitting his hat as we speak

I heard that unfortunately it's cancelled in CA because too many white people were planning on showing up

I also read that the Pussy Hats were offensive because not every woman has a vagina

I also read that pink hats of all description were offensive because not every woman who did  have a vagina had a pink one

Keep her lit Sid

Dolph1

Quote from: whitey on January 09, 2019, 06:48:09 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/photos-men-at-the-womens-march-on-washington/amp

Sid is probably getting ready for the Women's March. He's knitting his hat as we speak

I heard that unfortunately it's cancelled in CA because too many white people were planning on showing up

I also read that the Pussy Hats were offensive because not every woman has a vagina

I also read that pink hats of all description were offensive because not every woman who did  have a vagina had a pink one

Keep her lit Sid

It is quite fun watching them tie themselves in knots and tripping up through their political correctness minefield.
More please!!

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 09, 2019, 07:08:33 PM

Keep her lit Sid

It is quite fun watching them tie themselves in knots and tripping up through their political correctness minefield.
More please!!

Get a room, you too.

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 09, 2019, 04:30:39 PM
Which ones aren't ?

You're the one making the definitive statement. Put your money where your mouth is.

J70

Quote from: Dolph1 on January 09, 2019, 06:44:01 PM

Why thank you.
The A stands for Alpha male. Proud and strong.
Democrats are GQ reading, Artisan Coffee swilling, Avocado toast munching, no sock wearing (amongst other things) weak Beta males.

Nothing wrong with avocado toast.

I'm not a coffee drinker myself, but I do enjoy some nice craft beers (Belgian style) and ciders.

J70

Quote from: sid waddell on January 09, 2019, 02:20:04 PM

That article clearly touched a raw nerve with you, didn't it?

I'm surprised it did - since your reflex reaction on this forum has always been to defend any old sort of abhorrent racist, misogynist bigotry.

You appear to be trapped between two different forms of cowardice - the cowardice of your actual views, and the cowardice to not admit to holding them.

You really need to take a break Sid. You're losing it a bit. The honesty of democrats has been exposed as a sham. Want a wall, then don't want a wall when it's President Trump actioning it. Want criminal reform, then don't want criminal reform when it's President Trump actioning it and on and on.

Democrats want to import and legitimize illegals for votes. Even give the the vote when they are illegal. They don't care and they will shit in their own house to achieve power.

Talking shite again. You cannot be this dumb, so I presume you are just on the wind up?

The criminal reform bill would have passed under Obama with complete Democratic support except for Tom Cotton and Jeff Sessions, with Mitch McConnell happy to play along to deny Obama a win.

This time out, every Democrat in the Senate voted for it. Twelve Republicans voted against it, with Tom Cotton again determined to thwart it, assist by Kennedy of LA, but this time McConnell allowed it to go through so Trump could sign it. Sailed through the House as well with complete Democratic support and only GOP dissent.

You need to try harder.

I would add that whitey is accusing the Dems of cynicism on the border stuff. Where does he stand on the GOP and the criminal reform bill they denied Obama, but granted Trump?

sid waddell

Keep her lit Sid
Wow, wind you up a little and the raving misogynism really does come out, doesn't it?

But sure hatred of women and fascism go hand in hand, don't they?