The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on April 10, 2017, 12:10:06 AM
Stayed up to watch The Tempest too.

Sure you're off tomorrow !!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Has to be Sergio's now surely. :-\
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 10, 2017, 12:26:46 AM
Has to be Sergio's now surely. :-\
He may hang it up if he can't win it from here.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hardy

laoislad

10 years of backing him in majors and he's finally done it!!!!

If the wife wasn't already pregnant I'd be going upstairs to wake her up.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hardy

screenexile

Fair play to Sky giving credit where it's due... Should Augusta maybe give Sergio's fiancée Angela the green jacket?!

Gold

Quote from: screenexile on April 10, 2017, 12:42:20 AM
Fair play to Sky giving credit where it's due... Should Augusta maybe give Sergio's fiancée Angela the green jacket?!

Legs once
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Windmill abu

Quote from: laoislad on April 10, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

Pregnant women are always up for it and you don't need to wake her up.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Windmill abu on April 10, 2017, 01:24:44 AM
Quote from: laoislad on April 10, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

Pregnant women are always up for it and you don't need to wake her up.

Hasta la victoria siempre

mouview

Expensive defeat for Rose. A Beeb darling, his missed putt on the 72nd probably cost him SPOTY and a possible OBE.
Where's Sky's Bruce Critchley these days? Rumours of Alzheimers? A pity, I miss his spare commentary. Peter Alliss is so gone; his performance on the Beeb preview Wednesday night was embarrassing, even for Hazel Irvine.

Boycey

Jaysus mouview I can't imagine either of those things were near the forefront of Roses mind in the aftermath of that defeat...

Delighted to see Sergio win, it goes to show theres a lot to be said for perseverance.. I saw him win his first professional tournament in the 1999 Irish Open at Druids Glen. It was also the year he did this in the US PGA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPcddytnbFw . Little did we think it'd be 18 years before he captured that major.

mouview

Quote from: Boycey on April 10, 2017, 11:46:14 AM
Jaysus mouview I can't imagine either of those things were near the forefront of Roses mind in the aftermath of that defeat...

Delighted to see Sergio win, it goes to show theres a lot to be said for perseverance.. I saw him win his first professional tournament in the 1999 Irish Open at Druids Glen. It was also the year he did this in the US PGA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPcddytnbFw . Little did we think it'd be 18 years before he captured that major.

Maybe not, but someone in the near future will surely mention it to him.  :)

Ambivalent about Garcia's victory. A great talent but hasn't always comported himself to the highest standards on-course. Not always the most sporting of opponents either (Harrington, never too fond of him, claimed he used start moving around as he, Harrington, was lining up his putts in the final round of the USPGA in '08). Tiger wouldn't be overly delighted at his victory either I'd imagine.

Keyser soze

Quote from: mouview on April 10, 2017, 11:29:56 AM
Expensive defeat for Rose. A Beeb darling, his missed putt on the 72nd probably cost him SPOTY and a possible OBE.
Where's Sky's Bruce Critchley these days? Rumours of Alzheimers? A pity, I miss his spare commentary. Peter Alliss is so gone; his performance on the Beeb preview Wednesday night was embarrassing, even for Hazel Irvine.

Are you Jim Rodgers in disguise??  Mad stuff altogether.