Official Leicester City Thread

Started by Orior, January 28, 2016, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hectic

No they are a very different version but they are still an Italian team so I would expect them to be slightly more pragmatic approach to the opposition rather than simply going out and trusting their tried and tested methods to overcome anyone ala Barcelona, Real Madrid etc.

Hectic

Quote from: Orior on March 16, 2017, 10:19:23 AM
Disgraceful how the players treated the previous manager.

Disgraceful how Vardy got Nasri sent off though Nasri was an absolute tube in the mix as well.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

clarshack

Hopefully one of Bayern, Real and Juve get them in the next round. Don't trust any of the rest to put these horrible c*nts out.

Syferus

Athletico and Leicester should be a very defensive match. One goal could be enough to win it.

Hectic

Quote from: Syferus on March 17, 2017, 04:37:10 PM
Athletics and Leicester should be a very defensive match. One goal could be enough to win it.

Athletico have tried to go more attacking this season. Could suit Leicesters dung approach to playing football albeit successfully.

stew

Quote from: Hectic on March 17, 2017, 09:56:45 PM
Quote from: Syferus on March 17, 2017, 04:37:10 PM
Athletics and Leicester should be a very defensive match. One goal could be enough to win it.

Athletico have tried to go more attacking this season. Could suit Leicesters dung approach to playing football albeit successfully.

I normally pull for the english teams because I see them all the time, not this time, I hope the f**kers are duffed and get relegated.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

bennydorano

Sickens me anytime I see these boys now it's so clear that Ranieri was the victim of a players coup. Turned a switch when he was ousted & making Shakespeare look like a genius - he'll surely be in the service of the conspirators or face the same fate.

Such a scuzzy business.

Asal Mor

Quote from: bennydorano on May 07, 2017, 08:26:58 AM
Sickens me anytime I see these boys now it's so clear that Ranieri was the victim of a players coup. Turned a switch when he was ousted & making Shakespeare look like a genius - he'll surely be in the service of the conspirators or face the same fate.

Such a scuzzy business.
I think the players liked Ranieri as a man but didn't rate him as a manager. He got lucky with the bunch of players he took over(they still had Kante too) and teams letting them hit on the break all season. He must have been doing something right but the height of his tactical genius seems to have been bringing the lads for pizza after a good result.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dearg

Great to see Leicester haven't done a Blackburn and get relegated after winning the League.
The Brodge is doing a great job with them and they are a very good side now. I think the Liverpool job came to early in Rodgers career and despite going so close with them the following years were a mess.
Going to Celtic probably helped him as he had no competition up in Scotland and it was a chance to win a few handy trophies.
I'd say Leicester are probably a better team now than when they won it.
Big game for them today.

Orior

Anyone watching the Foxes v Chelsea match?

My mate has his fleg on the left between the goal and the corner flag (Belfast Foxes).

J70

Quote from: Orior on November 20, 2021, 02:13:06 PM

My mate has his fleg on the left between the goal and the corner flag (Belfast Foxes).

Saw a tricolour earlier. Is that the one?

Orior

Quote from: J70 on November 20, 2021, 02:19:59 PM
Quote from: Orior on November 20, 2021, 02:13:06 PM

Saw a tricolour earlier. Is that the one?

Yes.

Captain Obvious

Out of the Europa league at the group stage. Brendan Rodgers is in his eighth European campaign. He is yet to manage in the last 16 of either the Champions League or the Europa League.