?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

belfastsaff

Quote from: Link on September 05, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
Any odds out for the games this weekend?

Boyle sports nothing to appealing apart from swatragh at 7/2, Mfelt are 5/1 against SN.

seanyb1

Quote from: belfastsaff on September 05, 2018, 01:55:19 PM
Quote from: Link on September 05, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
Any odds out for the games this weekend?

Boyle sports nothing to appealing apart from swatragh at 7/2, Mfelt are 5/1 against SN.

Is Rodgers fit for Sunday? He would be some loss for S'Neil.

markl121

League fixtures out, provisional ones anyway. London Leitrim Wexford Wicklow at home. Antrim Waterford and limerick away. Hopefully the games will be at owenbeg and we can get out of div 4 and build some momentum.

shawshank

Quote from: markl121 on September 06, 2018, 11:15:58 AM
League fixtures out, provisional ones anyway. London Leitrim Wexford Wicklow at home. Antrim Waterford and limerick away. Hopefully the games will be at owenbeg and we can get out of div 4 and build some momentum.

Shocking stuff, why is Mc Erleanstill  in charge, after taking us to D4 he should have had been politely asked to go.

tooolonggg

Games in Glen would give more support to Derry.

markl121

Quote from: tooolonggg on September 06, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
Yes or bellaghy. Just cant see it happening though.

oakleaflad

Quote from: markl121 on September 06, 2018, 01:40:32 PM
Quote from: tooolonggg on September 06, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
Yes or bellaghy. Just cant see it happening though.
I think they might spread out the 4 home games. Say a couple in Owenbeg, 1 in Glen and 1 in Bellaghy/Screen/Celtic Park. It seemed to work well for Monaghan earlier this year.
I don't think it's realistic to expect for them to have both Celtic Park and Owenbeg go unused though.

tonesfirstandlast

You can take them to the bottom pitch in  Drumanee. It should hold 36 people comfortably. Having said that I'm expecting a sellout against London 😄

You, Yew and Ewe

So there's going to be London in Derry then?  Gregory will be happy. ;)

theticklemister

I see skinner and gerard o kane are playing for parnells in London

JoG2

Quote from: You, Yew and Ewe on September 06, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

So there's going to be London in Derry then?  Gregory will be happy. ;)

Permanently if you're from Tyrone

wide as a gate!

screenexile

Quote from: wide as a gate! on September 08, 2018, 09:35:28 PM
Any reports from matches so far?

Glen very lucky to get out of jail when they should have kicked on and won the match comfortably. Midfield got cleaned out and they'll have to sort that for the next match!

We got completely out of jail. Bellaghy's inexperience maybe told at the finish as they controlled large parts of the game but missed vital chances that could have won the game for them. What thon lad was doing taking those long frees off the ground I'll never know. Bellaghy probably the better side but we were much more clinical and Benny Heron's second goal was a clinker!!

We've a lot to work on for the next round but good to get through!

wide as a gate!

@anlubgac
v
@laveygac

@BallinderryGAC
v
@WattyGrahamsGAA

@GreenloughGAC
v
@ScreenGAA

@EoghanRua
v