American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

The Giants look absolutley awesome at the minute. Every bit the Superbowl champs. Eli Manning is making unreal passes under pressure. Jacobs is going well too. Falcons up 10-0 against the Pack, looking good.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Carmen Stateside

Bengals back in it against Cowboys!
Cards doing the stuff so far against the unbeaten Buffalo!

thejuice

Bengals - 16
Cowboys - 17

13mins left in 4th, C'mon Cinci
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Bengals td :)
missed 2 pt conversion
24  22    Cowboys lead.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 05, 2008, 05:35:54 PM
My pick 4 for today is;

Giants -7
Patriots -3
Cardinals -1 ?
Jaguars -4

Three up and one till go :)
Come on the Jags!

magpie seanie

I know the Lions are not good but 300+ passing yards for a Chicago QB with 2 TD's and NO INTERCEPTIONS! Go Bears! 3-2 and top of the division and could easily be 5-0. Importantly the defense is not on the field all the time. Could be a good year!

AZOffaly

3-2 Cards. Take that Bills!!. Oh, and Mr. Cadle and co, The Cardinals first win of the season was on the road in San Francisco. They just cannot travel west to East. The Cards are now 2-1 against the AFC East, and beat the 4-0 Bills, and the 2-2 dolphins, who beat the Pats and Chargers.

Having said that, it could still be the Same Ol' Cardinals yet.

Puckoon

Check out the block that Reggie Bush recieves on his way to a punt return touch down (2.22) - LAID OUT!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?categoryId=highlights

thejuice

Cardinals were impressive. Even without Boulden the passing game was working. They should consider themselves
play-off contenders this year.

But the player of the week for me is Seth Rosenfelds  :D

it was one of those "what the hell were you thinking" moments

magickingdom

Quote from: Puckoon on October 07, 2008, 07:08:41 AM
Check out the block that Reggie Bush recieves on his way to a punt return touch down (2.22) - LAID OUT!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?categoryId=highlights

i love monday night football! some game that, how many big missed calls tho. bush is some player

full back

Backed Minnesota for the Superbowl, thought they were doing ok, but their odds have went out
What is the story there?

mc_grens

They're 2-3 and don't have a QB.

thejuice

TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY HAVE DISPATCHED! BE WARNED! RETURN TO YOUR HOME IMMEDIATELY AND AWAIT THE ARRIVAL OF THE FEDEX DELIVERY PERSON!

Thank You

lfdown2