The ulster rugby trial

Started by caprea, February 01, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avondhu star

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 10, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
Quote from: longballin on February 10, 2018, 07:16:07 PM
Lets all go to next Ireland game wirh banners: 'I believe her' or 'I dont believe her'  Firesde lawyers

Or how about a flag with 'Syferous believes her'
Or "Syferus is a gobshite" That would be popular
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Avondhu star on February 10, 2018, 10:46:45 PM
Lets all go to next Ireland game wirh banners: 'I believe her' or 'I dont believe her'  Firesde lawyers

Where can I pick one of those up
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Franko

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on February 10, 2018, 11:37:32 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on February 10, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

Where can I pick one of those up

They're sold out.

AQMP

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 10, 2018, 06:08:27 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on February 10, 2018, 05:57:23 PM
Quote from: longballin on February 10, 2018, 05:05:00 PM
Tricolour at Ireland game today with "I believe her" on it.  :o
A gobshite making up his/her mind having heard one side. Just as well he/she isn't on the jury.
As for the alleged victim having some physical injury we can wait for the old "very vigorous sex" line to be brought into play

I'd imagine if a rugby player was having sex with someone who's 7 half stone (this is random, nothing to do with case) that it could lead to some pain, especially if you're drunk and up for some wild stuff

Pardon??!?!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AQMP on February 12, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
A gobshite making up his/her mind having heard one side. Just as well he/she isn't on the jury.
As for the alleged victim having some physical injury we can wait for the old "very vigorous sex" line to be brought into play

I'd imagine if a rugby player was having sex with someone who's 7 half stone (this is random, nothing to do with case) that it could lead to some pain, especially if you're drunk and up for some wild stuff

Pardon??!?!

Vaginal bruising and cuts rarely happens from unforced sex, if ever.  There are certain things happen in a woman's body when it is non consensual which contributes to the causing of the bruising.  Call a spade a spade I'm 17 stone and ain't ever happened before that I'm aware off. May be a bit graphic but I genuinely believe that the medical evidence will be the key piece that will convict.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 12, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Pardon??!?!

Vaginal bruising and cuts rarely happens from unforced sex, if ever.  There are certain things happen in a woman's body when it is non consensual which contributes to the causing of the bruising.  Call a spade a spade I'm 17 stone and ain't ever happened before that I'm aware off. May be a bit graphic but I genuinely believe that the medical evidence will be the key piece that will convict.

fat fecker  ;)

I did say I'd imagine it would.. I'm no Vaginal expert (never thought I'd put that in a post) so I'll go with your judgement/experience on it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 12, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Pardon??!?!

fat fecker  ;)

I did say I'd imagine it would.. I'm no Vaginal expert (never thought I'd put that in a post) so I'll go with your judgement/experience on it

Big boned 😂

Keyser soze

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 12, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 12, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Pardon??!?!

fat fecker  ;)

Big boned 😂

Must be big boned in the wrong areas  ;)

gallsman

McIlroy represented by Arthur Harvey I see. His version of events is that McIlroy entered the room fully clothed, she was naked on the bed with Jackson. No sign of Olding in the room. Mcilroy lay on the bed and kissed her, she masturbated him and briefly performed oral on him.

Milltown Row2

If those instagram photos are anything to go by she'd able for a rugby player.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 12, 2018, 04:52:37 PM
MR busy on the PMs I'd say!

Syferus

You're some joke of a man. Obsessed with how the woman looks or dresses. Why? Rape is rape is rape. Get that simple fact through your head and you might understand why the woman had so much support against people like you.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Syferus on February 12, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

You're some joke of a man. Obsessed with how the woman looks or dresses. Why? Rape is rape is rape. Get that simple fact through your head and you might understand why the woman had so much support against people like you.

Jesus lad wind your neck in!! They are fake no doubt but like a proper fish you collect the bait!

Avondhu star

Quote from: Syferus on February 12, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Hey fucksticks, An allegation has been made against people
They are entitled to defend themselves
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Gabriel_Hurl

You're like a gossiping aul woman