Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HealyHellRaiser

I was at every game this weekend and it wasnt a good start to the Championship at all. Attendances were woeful due the fact of the awful times some of the game. Tatts v Edendork at 1pm on a Saturday, Holy lord who thinks of this stuff.

Owen Roes beat a brutal Stewartstown team
Errigal fell over the line against an Eglish team who if they took their chances could have caused an upset. (Shane Dorrity woeful as well btw)

Saturday games were a mixed bag Edendork very good, Omagh played well in snatches but still didnt kill Dungannon off until late on.

Cookstown were Rubbish awful stuff and Urney were slightly less shit.

Carrickmore beat a Derrylaughan team that lost their manager a few weeks ago. Bar Kennedy they had no threat at all. Carrickmore played well but will never get as much room to manoeuvre like they did yesterday.

Last nights games were not good either, bad crowd and in turn no programmes that were being handed out.

Pomeroy not good in the first half but decent going forward in the 2nd.

Galbally very sharp but beat a Strabane team missing 5 so i'm sure Galbally wont be letting their heads go yet. big games ahead this weekend few good derbys on the cards. I would say there will be decent crowds this weekend. Ardboe and Coalisland will be a hot and heavy affair along with Trillick and Dromore. Hard to call them!!

BG_Gael

Quote from: Jimbop on September 02, 2019, 02:50:49 PM
It is a pity Aghaloo went out. They were move than capable of an all ireland tilt. Sadly i dont think any of those left are at that level.

Quite a strange presumption. Surely the fact that they didnt make it past the 1st round in Tyrone would suggest they weren't?

trailer

It is a pity Aghaloo went out. They were move than capable of an all ireland tilt. Sadly i dont think any of those left are at that level.

Tilt at the All Ireland Boxing by the sounds of it. Bundle of wankers.

Jimbop

Dont think there can be any doubt that Aghaloo are head and shoulders above everyone else in Division 3. With cooler heads and a full compliment of players and they would have won that game without a doubt.

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: Jimbop on September 02, 2019, 04:37:05 PM
Dont think there can be any doubt that Aghaloo are head and shoulders above everyone else in Division 3. With cooler heads and a full compliment of players and they would have won that game without a doubt.

Flip me such an analogy.

Sure if your granny had a c**k she would he your granda!

SG08

Quote from: Jimbop on September 02, 2019, 04:37:05 PM

With better players they could win the senior all-ireland too

valley19

From a neutral point of view it was nice to see Aghaloo get beat. It makes the Junior Championship more open with 3/4 teams now with a big chance of winning it.

Galbally looking very impressive and going by last nights performance Pomeroy would not be beating them. If they avoid each other i reckon it will be a Galbally v Loughmacrory final.

redhandloo

Quote from: trailer on September 02, 2019, 04:35:35 PM

Tilt at the All Ireland Boxing by the sounds of it. Bundle of w**kers.

Classy post. You'd know a lot about it
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Jimbop

First off i did not make an analogy. 2nd stuggling to see the problem with my comment. Aghaloo getting men sent off for a lack of discipline is very much in their control. They f*cked up massively, not that i care too much. But they are the best team in division 3 by a long way.

rrhf

Holy smoke. I'm not digging Aghaloo here just your analogy. Didn't the Moy have to beat An Gaeltacht to win their all Ireland competition. There are serious hurdles...

superstar_

This Weekends games then.

Clogher V Greencastle
Beragh V Loughmacrory
Aghyaran V Augher
Moortown V Gortin

Trillick V Dromore
Killyclogher V Donaghmore
Moy V Clonoe
Ardboe V Coalisland

superstar_

Quote from: superstar_ on September 02, 2019, 05:44:29 PM

Clogher V Greencastle - Clogher
Beragh V Loughmacrory - Loughmacrory. Quite easily. Beragh will struggle without Rodgers.
Aghyaran V Augher - Aghyaran
Moortown V Gortin - Gortin. Could go far.

Trillick V Dromore - Dromore.
Killyclogher V Donaghmore - Killyclogher.
Moy V Clonoe - Clonoe
Ardboe V Coalisland - Coalisland. If no Hampsey, Ardboe could nip it.

Club boi

Quote from: superstar_ on September 02, 2019, 05:44:29 PM

Clogher V Greencastle - Greencastle
Beragh V Loughmacrory - Loughmacrory
Aghyaran V Augher - Augher
Moortown V Gortin - Gortin

Trillick V Dromore - Trillick
Killyclogher V Donaghmore - Killyclogher
Moy V Clonoe - Clonoe
Ardboe V Coalisland - Ardboe

6/9 last weekend