Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavan4ever

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 19, 2009, 06:53:35 PM

Lets try for 2 nights in a row

L Sofia 8/11
Lyon 1/2
Panathanikos 6/4
Spurs 1/1
Salzburg 5/6

Pays £118 for a fiver stake

Gave that ago myself !

cavan4ever

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 19, 2009, 07:19:53 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 19, 2009, 06:53:35 PM

Lets try for 2 nights in a row

L Sofia 8/11
Lyon 1/2
Panathanikos 6/4
Spurs 1/1
Salzburg 5/6

Pays £118 for a fiver stake

Gave that ago myself !

All the home teams losing at half time in champions league .

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

cavan4ever

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 19, 2009, 08:48:05 PM
Lyon are winning 4-0.

Pity they couldnt loan a few of them goals to the others.

Archie Mitchell

ONL got a result up tonight to make up for last nights disappointment.

Put £20 on Spurs, Lyon, Atletico Madrid and Newcastle. Won £313.

Last night he did Chelsea, West Brom, Middlesborough, Bournemouth and Sheffield Utd. Sheffield Utd let him down and lost out on £630!

Looks like things are on the up for ONL since he left the board.

cavan4ever

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 19, 2009, 10:16:58 PM
ONL got a result up tonight to make up for last nights disappointment.

Put £20 on Spurs, Lyon, Atletico Madrid and Newcastle. Won £313.

Last night he did Chelsea, West Brom, Middlesborough, Bournemouth and Sheffield Utd. Sheffield Utd let him down and lost out on £630!

Looks like things are on the up for ONL since he left the board.

Not really if he lost out on 630 last night.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

tyrone girl

Feck sake anyway, bloody man utd let me down for me bet tonite, the only ones i thought could be sure off, got me 5 other teams up. Typical

cavan4ever

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 19, 2009, 10:46:37 PM
Feck sake anyway, bloody man utd let me down for me bet tonite, the only ones i thought could be sure off, got me 5 other teams up. Typical

The worst thing about that is you probably would get as much if you didnt have them in your bet.

JohnDenver

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 20, 2009, 08:15:54 AM

The worst thing about that is you probably would get as much if you didnt have them in your bet.

Thats a bit silly now, you would obviously get about a third less if they weren't included.  :P :P

Thats the thing with short odds TG, you have to add 4 or 5 teams to get something decent, and that means 4 or 5 more chances to get hammered by a freak result.  Carrick missed a penalty too.  I'd say united raped a fair few accums last night.

SidelineKick

Quote from: JohnDenver on August 20, 2009, 08:53:14 AM

Thats a bit silly now, you would obviously get about a third less if they weren't included.  :P :P

Thats the thing with short odds TG, you have to add 4 or 5 teams to get something decent, and that means 4 or 5 more chances to get hammered by a freak result.  Carrick missed a penalty too.  I'd say united raped a fair few accums last night.

Reported.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

cavan4ever

Would a 4/11 make that big a difference?

JohnDenver

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 20, 2009, 09:09:20 AM

Would a 4/11 make that big a difference?

Well say you had £33 going onto united at 4/11, you would get £45 back if united won, so roughly a third more.

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 20, 2009, 09:05:28 AM

Reported.

If you ever say that to me again.........il put your head through the wall!  ;) :o :P

sammymaguire

what did ONL get banned for? seemed quite a big part of what was going on in here on a daily basis
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!