Football Championship Predictions- All salute Champion Farrandeelin

Started by GAABoardMod5, April 07, 2022, 06:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAABoardMod5

Final score: Kerry 0-20 Galway 0-16

Of the 28 who picked Kerry, 15 got the bonus point for margin of voctory.

Week 13 results:

2: Ball Hopper, Blowitupref, clubman21, David McKeown, Fionntamhnach, J70, maigheo, oakleaflad, Oraisteach, Orior, PMG1, redhander, Rudi, tbrick18, twohands!!!

1: An Astrail, bigarsedkeeper, Brick Tamlin, cloneman, Farrandeelin, Hound, ONeill, rosnarun, rrhf, SHEEDY, Taylor, The Boy Wonder, The Trap

0: AustinPowers, BennyHarp, Ed Ricketts, Fear ón Srath Bán, FermGael, Hoof Hearted, imtommygunn, Itchy, JoG2, Milltown Row 2, pbat, Rossfan, seafoid, sligoman2, Substandard, Tatler Jack

GAABoardMod5

Final Leaderboard after 13 weeks:

64: Farrandeelin
63: maigheo
61: cloneman, Fionntamhnach, redhander
60: Hoof Hearted

59: Blowitupref, oakleaflad, Rudi, Tatler Jack, The Boy Wonder
57: The Trap
56: An Astrail, Dreadnought, J70, JoG2, Milltown Row 2, Rossfan, twohands!!!
55: bigarsedkeeper, Oraisteach, seafoid, Substandard
54: Ball Hopper, clubman21
53: Ed Ricketts, imtommygunn, Orior, PMG1, Taylor
52: donelli
51: SHEEDY, weareros
50: FermGael, Itchy, ONeill

49: Hound
48: David McKeown, Fear ón Srath Bán, laceer, pbat, phpearse, sligoman2
47: AustinPowers
46: Brick Tamlin
45: BennyHarp, keeperlit
44: Armagh18, tbrick18
43: Muck Savage, Shamrock Shore
41: rosnarun, rrhf

Those are the top 51 scorers...about 20 others missed several weeks for various reasons.

* PM me if you think your score is incorrect.

GAABoardMod5

Congratulations to Farrandeelin...Champion is a title that can never be taken away.

Well done to maigheo who was in it right to the end and cloneman, Fionntamhnach and redhander and indeed Hoof Hearted who were all within 4 points of the winner.

Thanks to all who participated, I enjoyed upping my excel skills to track it all.

It was good fun...roll on the next one.

Milltown Row2

Well done Mod... hopefully you'll run a hurling one along side this one next year😉

Equality and all that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Tá áthas an domhain orm an teideal seo a glacadh. Thanks Gaaboardmod for running the competition and all who ran me close ;D. I was just thankful there wasn't a draw today to allow Hoof Hearted to join me and to prolong the agony for an extra fortnight :D.

Couple of hairy moments throughout the championship that could have cost me too however.

I now am applying for the Mayo manager job and will have maigheo as my number two.  8)

The championship and league competitions were great craic and if I'm unsuccessful in getting the Mayo manager job then I hope to be back again next year.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Blowitupref

Congrats to Farandeelin.  Thanks to GAABoardMod5 for the time and effort for running this competition.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Oraisteach

Well played, Farrandeelin, and buckets of thanks to Mod5 for staging the competition and for publishing weekly scores so promptly.

red hander

Well done Farr, great stuff. Like Fionntamhnach, I'm a complete bluffer at this stuff. Pure fluke my high finishes now and previously. Thanks to Mod, very enjoyable.

Rudi

Good fun, fair play to the Mod for running it. Fair play to Farr.

Rossfan

A Mayo 1 2 :o
Congrats Farr. Shows what ye can do when ye stick to
Co Mayo
Thanks to Mod for running it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

J70

Well done Farr.

And a big thank you to GAABoardMod5 for sticking at it all through the year and running it.

JoG2

Congrats Farr, and a big thanks to GBM5. Serious effort. Enjoyed the craic

Taylor

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 24, 2022, 09:22:11 PM
Congrats to Farandeelin.  Thanks to GAABoardMod5 for the time and effort for running this competition.

Yes I echo this, a lot of work went into organising.
I let my self down by not trusing my own county
Went against them 3 times and the one time I picked them they were bate !!

Well done Farr. Draw was on at one stage I thought
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012