Its snowing!

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, February 20, 2010, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Been snowing here in Meath for the last couple of hours onto already treachorous roads.

The Worker

White christmas in dublin is 3/1. might have a flutter on this.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: The Worker on December 06, 2010, 09:58:05 PM
White christmas in dublin is 3/1. might have a flutter on this.

What constitutes a white Christmas? Is it not something like 100mm of sniow at Dublin Airport?
Hasta la victoria siempre

Hardy

On Betfair it's one snowflake observed at the Dublin Airport weather station in the 24 hours of 25th December. Betfair quoting 3.15.

Olly

Quote from: Hardy on December 07, 2010, 07:52:35 AM
On Betfair it's one snowflake observed at the Dublin Airport weather station in the 24 hours of 25th December. Betfair quoting 3.15.

So if I dress up as a showflake and run about the airport I can claim my winnings. I think you need to reassess that.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Capt Pat

Quote from: gerry on December 06, 2010, 09:31:47 PM
45 minutes but my car has low profile wheels which are rubbish in the snow. Its not like anyone at home waiting for me. And yes purchased clean underwear

What happened that you had to buy new underwear, did you have the trots. One more day won't make a difference........or maybe even one more week.

Hardy

Quote from: Olly on December 07, 2010, 09:22:31 AM
Quote from: Hardy on December 07, 2010, 07:52:35 AM

So if I dress up as a showflake and run about the airport I can claim my winnings. I think you need to reassess that.

You won't have to dress up as a flake, Olly.

Tubberman

Bucketing down snow (if that's the right phrase!) in Citywest for the last while.
It had been thawing big time.... 
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

gerrykeegan

It's lashing rain in dublin 8
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Kerry Mike

grand soft day thank God. Tis great to see the dropeen of rain.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

bennydorano

45 minutes but my car has low profile wheels which are rubbish in the snow. Its not like anyone at home waiting for me. And yes purchased clean underwear

Que?  I bought a new yoke a few months back and it is pure shite in this weather, all over the place,  i was wondering wtf is going on - could this be a factor?  1.8 petrol engine not helpeing I'd imagine.

Onion Bag

Quote from: bennydorano on December 07, 2010, 11:25:46 AM

Que?  I bought a new yoke a few months back and it is pure shite in this weather, all over the place,  i was wondering wtf is going on - could this be a factor?  1.8 petrol engine not helpeing I'd imagine.

Is it back wheel drive Benny?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

gerrykeegan

Have to switch the traction control off on mine to get away. Back on once you are going.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Stall the Bailer

Snowing on and off here in Derry for most of today

illdecide

Sun splitting the stones here in Lurgan...Snow, what snow :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch