Its snowing!

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, February 20, 2010, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gs Man

Lurgan is fecking mental!  And there's a bit of snow as well........
Keep 'er lit

Rois

If there's any delays to trains (specifically Enterprise), could people tell me, don't want to have to spend another night at the Shelbourne...

illdecide

Aye got out of bed this morning and showed the women the 8 inches...she couldn't believe it
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

supersarsfields

Got the Christmas holidays the day and meant to be flying into Belfast International. What's it like there now? Is it still coming down? The website is coming up that Bel Int is closed until 11. Yet Easyjet are saying their earlier Liv- Belfast flights were on time.

Hard to know what to do.

gerry

Radio ulster still saying it closed. Snowing heavy in omagh now
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

tyrone girl

Nightmare at home this morning never seen it as bad. My da did my head in shovelling snow round our drive from about half 6- couldnt get back to sleep. Wasnt gonna go to work but he drove in front of me from our house into coalisland - woeful on them roads. Dungannon is slightly better off than we were at home but not much. Wish it would f**k off im sick of it

An Gaeilgoir

Smowing quite heavily all moring in Westport all morning. Nice and bright now though.

illdecide

Quote from: tyrone girl on December 17, 2010, 09:58:52 AM
Nightmare at home this morning never seen it as bad. My da did my head in shovelling snow round our drive from about half 6- couldnt get back to sleep. Wasnt gonna go to work but he drove in front of me from our house into coalisland - woeful on them roads. Dungannon is slightly better off than we were at home but not much. Wish it would f**k off im sick of it

your da was out shovelling snow away from 6:30am so you could get to work and it's doing was your head in... :-\ :-\ :-\ Sounds like you're spoilt rotten TG
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Harold Disgracey

Snowing quite heavily in Belfast now. Our Christmas do is today and more than half the people supposed to be going haven't made it in. Trying to contact the hotel to see about cancelling and getting our money back.

Bingo

Quote from: illdecide on December 17, 2010, 11:14:16 AM
Quote from: tyrone girl on December 17, 2010, 09:58:52 AM

your da was out shovelling snow away from 6:30am so you could get to work and it's doing was your head in... :-\ :-\ :-\ Sounds like you're spoilt rotten TG

Or the Da wanted her out of the house asap  ;D

tyrone girl

He was shovelling it for everyone to be able to move not just me.
He didnt want me to go to work in it - the one time at home id get away with not going in cos usually we be chased to work unless we are majorly sick. But boss seemed to reckon when i texted him that i could still make it in  >:( >:( >:( >:(

FermGael

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on December 17, 2010, 11:32:06 AM
Snowing quite heavily in Belfast now. Our Christmas do is today and more than half the people supposed to be going haven't made it in. Trying to contact the hotel to see about cancelling and getting our money back.

Same as.  We had to cancel and they rebooked us for January.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

tyrone girl

Thats a bit crap - the craic will be minus in January id say  :-\

lurganblue

black eye friday must go on

supersarsfields

Flights cancelled!! It'll be lonely this Christmas.....