Its snowing!

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, February 20, 2010, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 16, 2010, 10:54:18 PM
Quote from: Eddie Stobart on December 16, 2010, 09:32:02 PM
What's with all this South West shite,you boys must think the 6 counties are each the size of Texas...

And you must live on a pinhead.

You can have a north, south, east and west in a village, where it could be snowing in one quarter, raining in another, Baltic in the third, and positively Mediterranean in the last.

Stewartstown !!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Square Ball

snowing like mad in south belfast
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

StGallsGAA

snow patrol seen in downpatrick

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Square Ball on December 16, 2010, 10:56:11 PM
That's St Brigid's training fecked then..

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 16, 2010, 11:17:50 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on December 16, 2010, 10:56:11 PM
That's St Brigid's training fecked then..

Just to clarify - we live in a weeeee village called Belfast .. this NSEW balls takes me to the FAIR..

ONeill

No stopping it in SWS Antrim
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

still snowing in EA, driveway is 4 inches at least. will this snow continue through the night?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gaffer

Fluffy blanket in Dungannon. Nothin dropping from above though !

Luks like work in the morning !
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

anportmorforjfc

Nothing much here, snowed for about 20 minutes all day!

Tony Baloney

The curtains are drawn so I can't be sure if it is snowing here in SW Armagh. If there is anyone else here based in SW Armagh let me know the craic...

ross4life

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 16, 2010, 10:58:18 PM
snow patrol seen in downpatrick

Which songs did they sing?  :P
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

omagh_gael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2010, 09:39:02 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on December 16, 2010, 09:03:04 PM
Another very heavy shower just passed through Omagh, roads are brutal. Just off the phone to my brother who was driving home from Belfast. Lost control of the car doing forty on the ballygawley line at the British soldiers memorial, car not damaged or stuck. He said it was a miracle nothing was coming the other way.

tell him to stay of the phone in those conditions!! And you for phoning him, what ya thinking off? ::)

My conscience is clear. He's driving my 1st car (which I sold him) so would never do anything to increase the chance of him writing it off. It would break my heart!

ziggysego

Just in from a work's do. The wheelchair got bogged in three inches of snow on the drive way. Quite embarrassing. Had to get the taxi driver to drag me out of it and get me into the house.

I hate the snow.
Testing Accessibility

WeeDonns

QuoteJust in from a work's do. The wheelchair got bogged in three inches of snow on the drive way. Quite embarrassing. Had to get the taxi driver to drag me out of it and get me into the house.

Lol ;D, The image I have of that is hilarious!

Made it in to work in Belfast for 6:30, roads were pretty bad. Lost control on the malone road, luckily there were no other cars about.

Does anyone know what time it started at in Belfast? Stangely our milkman at work has been, but there are no footprints or tyre tracks!

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered