Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhailov

Quote from: GaelTheGael on December 15, 2021, 12:14:02 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on December 14, 2021, 10:02:34 PM
Quote from: tiempo on December 14, 2021, 10:14:18 AM
Has Sean Teague been in and out of the Greencastle manager role since they won the AI Junior or has he been in charge the whole time? Some man for one man and great to see Greencastle back up in Senior again though expect it to be a tough year

In and out.

Greencastle held their own a few years in Seniors. Rang a couple of the big teams closes and always got one or two scalps. A tall order next years, but we won't be found wanting or in awe.
Greencastle could very easily take points from Moortown, Derrylaughan, Donaghmore, Loughmacrory, and Moy. The likes of Omagh,Ardboe, Killyclogher and Coalisland can also be beaten on the right day. I'd give Greencastle every chance of getting to double figures.

Don't think it is as easy as you make out. The 4 teams relegated this year all got recently promoted and obviously found it tough going - getting off to a good start is crucial.

clarshack

Quote from: gaafan2 on December 15, 2021, 12:21:35 PM
We thought that too, easier said than done. The fact greencastle have no county men and will have a settled team all year will help but it'll be a  big ask.

Split season, so all other teams will have their county men?

GKunion

Predictions for this Saturday? Wouldn't like to see either win it but is what it is can see Carrickmore winning by small margin. That Errigal super team don't seem to step up when there's something on the line only thing they can take away from this year is their appeal win

Under Lights

kickitin

Quote from: GKunion on December 15, 2021, 01:07:59 PM
Predictions for this Saturday? Wouldn't like to see either win it but is what it is can see Carrickmore winning by small margin. That Errigal super team don't seem to step up when there's something on the line only thing they can take away from this year is their appeal win

kick the two teams from the competition and give the trophy to the Moy, only fair way

sam03/05

Errigal are a 7-10 point better team than Carmen
They should win easily

Quote from: Under Lights on December 15, 2021, 01:42:37 PM
Errigal by about 5 or 6 I think.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: sam03/05 on December 15, 2021, 03:50:56 PM
Errigal are a 7-10 point better team than Carmen
They should win easily

Quote from: Under Lights on December 15, 2021, 01:42:37 PM
Errigal by about 5 or 6 I think.

Errigal can't fall into that trap, they thought they had Coalisland dead and buried then they leave the back door open and get raided.

Nothing easy will be handed out. Should be a great game. Both clubs will treat this every bit as important as a championship game.

Great game for the neutral.
Living the dream!!!

on the sideline

Onthe40

doesn't see a future in Div2 then ????

BIGONE

Whats the latest lads?

Senior

Ardboe: Mickey Donnelly (assumed)
Carrickmore: Ryan Daly (assumed)
Clonoe: (McDonnell gone)
Coalisland:
Derrylaughan:
Donaghmore: Barry Tracey (assumed)
Dromore: (McCullagh gone)
Dungannon: Christopher Rafferty, Holmes (assumed)
Errigal Ciaran: Mark Harte and Adrian O'Donnell (assumed)
Greencastle: Sean Teague (assumed)
Killyclogher:
Loughmacrory:
Moortown:
Moy:
Omagh:
Trillick:

Intermediate

Aghyaran: 
Beragh: (McCluskey gone)
Cookstown: Lavery (assumed)
Clogher:
Edendork:
Eglish: McGleenan (assumed)
Eskra: (Donnelly gone)
Galbally: (Moylan gone)
Gortin:
Kildress:
Kileeshil: (Kilpatrick gone)
Naomh Eoghan:
Owen Roes:
Pomeroy: Horse Devlin
Rock:
T***yreagh:

Junior
Aghaloo:
Augher:
Brackaville:
Brocagh:
Castlederg:
Clann na nGael:
Coalisland Thirds:
Derrytresk:
Donaghmore Thirds: ???
Drumquin:
Drumragh:
Errigal Ciaran Thirds:
Fintona:
Glenelly:
Killyman:
Stewartstown:
Strabane:
Urney:

Under Lights

Donaghmore thirds? Is that a thing?

BIGONE

toby47

Gaelic Life announced the new Moy manager today. However it's behind a paywall so i couldn't see who it was.

Mikhailov

Quote from: Under Lights on December 17, 2021, 11:43:43 AM
Donaghmore thirds? Is that a thing?

Won't be a thing for too long. A serious commitment from a club of that size to keep a creditable 3rds team going - fair play for trying but I feel it will be too much for them

Mikhailov

Quote from: toby47 on December 17, 2021, 12:33:07 PM
Gaelic Life announced the new Moy manager today. However it's behind a paywall so i couldn't see who it was.

Conor Murray (ex Aghagallon) and Philly Muldoon (Ballinderry man or maybe Moortown) according to sources in the Moy