NFL Division 2 - 2020

Started by Captain Obvious, January 10, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boy Wonder

Quote from: oneflewoverthecuckoonest on October 23, 2020, 07:28:43 PM
cavan and Roscommon contrive to a mutually beneficial draw.#
laois hammer Fermanagh by 15 points, the nordies having thrown in the towel before the start.
Kildare scramble a win against Westmeath.
Armagh outclass the limited Clare opponents.

the two diddy teams Fermanagh and clare get relegated.
in 2021 division 2 will be a bloodbath and horrid division with cork, down meath and one other in the stew.

Just look at Clare performances during Colm Collins' reign as manager and you would know they are a very capable, well drilled and organised team - certainly not a limited team.
Laois will be hoping that Armagh can do them a favour by winning. I would fancy Kildare to beat Westmeath and Roscommon may be understrength against Cavan.
Wins for the home teams - Clare, Cavan & Kildare - would send Laois down even if Laois did manage to beat Fermanagh.

illdecide

Allianz Football League Roinn 2

Kildare v Westmeath Home win
Cavan v Roscommon Home win
Clare v Armagh Away win
Fermanagh v Laois Away win
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Rossfan

I hear we will be playing with 9 forwards tomorrow and a FFL of
D Murtagh
C Murtagh
D Smith.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 11:25:33 PM
I hear we will be playing with 9 forwards tomorrow and a FFL of
D Murtagh
C Murtagh
D Smith.

Kevin McStay back managing the team while Anthony Cunningham is self isolating?

Itchy

Quote from: BennyCake on October 23, 2020, 08:38:19 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 23, 2020, 07:35:13 PM
Quote from: naka on October 23, 2020, 04:18:49 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 22, 2020, 05:22:51 PM
Rejected a few weeks ago by HQ as it would undermine the integrity if the League.
Total fk up when Antrim have to play Waterford in Dundalk.
The league is a mess
They don't have to. They are choosing to.

Makes sense.

Indeed Antrim were very honourable in this sense and Waterford quite pathetic

Westside

Cagey enough affair in Breffni so far. Cavan exerting a lot more energy by the looks of things. Killian Clarke doesn't look in shape and i'm surprised he started even if he is very experienced.

omochain

Clare 0-5 Armagh 1-7. Armagh looking good going forward. Always nervous about the defense. Grugan playing very Well

balladmaker

Armagh revert to poor tackling giving away easy frees, 4 in it currently.

illdecide

Armagh have shit themselves...AGAIN. Last 10 mins Clare have looked the better team.

No Stefan Campbell and a few yellow cards, although Mark Shields has just been subbed off (he was on a yellow)

oliverkelly

The cavan free taker is as bad as I have ever seen

illdecide

Foul after foul after foul...unreal. Very hard to watch and so frustrating...HT Armagh lead by 1pt

balladmaker

Armagh surrender a 6 point lead to go in just 1 up at half time. Shouldn't be surprised in fairness.

Itchy

Cavan just not good enough, Ros will win at their ease with wind behind them

Itchy

Quote from: Westside on October 24, 2020, 02:22:25 PM
Cagey enough affair in Breffni so far. Cavan exerting a lot more energy by the looks of things. Killian Clarke doesn't look in shape and i'm surprised he started even if he is very experienced.

Same for Niall Murray. We look all over the place. Need a favour from fermanagh.

omochain

Always the same story with Armagh.. Just not very good at tackling.. Give away too many soft frees and very poor on restarts... on the positive side they are very fast and accurate when attacking. 1 point in it... All to play for in the second half.