NFL Division 2 - 2020

Started by Captain Obvious, January 10, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omochain

This appears to be the game that decides.. Division 2... I am too far away to have any insights on who will win. Anyone with any useful input on the outcome would be much appreciated!!!!!

armaghniac

Quote from: omochain on October 16, 2020, 05:34:14 AM
This appears to be the game that decides.. Division 2... I am too far away to have any insights on who will win. Anyone with any useful input on the outcome would be much appreciated!!!!!

I was looking forward to Armagh v Roscommon in March, as Armagh put in a good performance against Fermanagh and were generally doing well . However, who knows how things are now.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

illdecide

Quote from: armaghniac on October 16, 2020, 11:06:32 AM
Quote from: omochain on October 16, 2020, 05:34:14 AM

I was looking forward to Armagh v Roscommon in March, as Armagh put in a good performance against Fermanagh and were generally doing well . However, who knows how things are now.

That's it 100%, no one has a clue what to expect from a 6 month sabbatical. Toss of a coin TBH
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Captain Obvious

I suppose we better enjoy the weekend of GAA action as who knows when the next matches will be played?

Blowitupref

Clare and Fermanagh teams named only 18 available players for the latter.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

armaghniac

Quote from: illdecide on October 16, 2020, 01:38:21 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on October 16, 2020, 11:06:32 AM

That's it 100%, no one has a clue what to expect from a 6 month sabbatical. Toss of a coin TBH

Knowing our luck Armagh will probably put on a legendary performance, one with hope for the future, and then the championship will be abolished.

Quote from: Blowitupref on October 16, 2020, 06:36:30 PM
Clare and Fermanagh teams named only 18 available players for the latter.

ANd they can't even play the bus driver as there is no bus.

Armagh team, strong forward division

Oraisteach

Armagniac, any idea where I'll be able to catch the game on the Internet tomorrow? Any help would be appreciated.

armaghniac

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 17, 2020, 01:58:53 AM
Armagniac, any idea where I'll be able to catch the game on the Internet tomorrow? Any help would be appreciated.

Its on GAAgo if you are not in Ireland, as I think you are not. In Ireland the RTÉ player should work, to the extent that it ever works, in the 6 counties if you have an IP number that seems to be in Britain then RTE should work on a tablet where it can pick up the location.

GAAgo have every league game, a welcome development, but will not show in Ireland those on TV.

FermGael

Fermanagh are fielding .
Don't agree with the decisions but best of luck to the lads.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Tubberman

Quote from: armaghniac on October 17, 2020, 02:16:21 AM
Quote from: Oraisteach on October 17, 2020, 01:58:53 AM

Its on GAAgo if you are not in Ireland, as I think you are not. In Ireland the RTÉ player should work, to the extent that it ever works, in the 6 counties if you have an IP number that seems to be in Britain then RTE should work on a tablet where it can pick up the location.

GAAgo have every league game, a welcome development, but will not show in Ireland those on TV.

GAAGO is being made available in Ireland too as far as I know
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

MayoBuck

The non televised games are available on gaa go to people in Ireland. Armagh v Roscommon is on RTE, so in Ireland you'll have to watch on tv or RTE player.

armaghniac

Quite, in Ireland you'll not have to pay to watch it, which is hardly bad news.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: FermGael on October 17, 2020, 07:55:42 AM
Fermanagh are fielding .
Don't agree with the decisions but best of luck to the lads.

How many of that Fermanagh starting 15 selected are considered first choice players?

FermGael

Of the team that appeared for the program very few.
Maybe 5.
Wouod be the first choice midfield
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Blowitupref

Westmeath now level on points at the top of the table with Armagh, Roscommon after their 8 point win against Laois.

https://www.laoistoday.ie/2020/10/17/slow-start-costs-laois-as-westmeath-defeat-them-in-mullingar/
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose