NFL Division 2 - 2020

Started by Captain Obvious, January 10, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: maddog on March 11, 2020, 02:07:42 PM
Where in the town sells tickets anyone ?

Unfortunately nowhere in Armagh does, maddog. Newry or O'Neills in Belfast - otherwise it is online.

armaghniac

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on March 11, 2020, 02:23:33 PM

Unfortunately nowhere in Armagh does, maddog. Newry or O'Neills in Belfast - otherwise it is online.

Centra in Cross'?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

maddog

I went to order online but there was some notice about being able to print them if ordering from today onwards but that seems to have gone.

illdecide

Quote from: maddog on March 11, 2020, 02:47:21 PM
I went to order online but there was some notice about being able to print them if ordering from today onwards but that seems to have gone.

I ordered min this morning on-line and to be posted out, it didn't say anything to me about printing. It better get to me by Friday :-\
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

Yeah doesn't seem to be a print option.  Might be better to wait and pay on the night just in case of cancelations with this virus.

illdecide

Quote from: lurganblue on March 11, 2020, 04:30:31 PM
Yeah doesn't seem to be a print option.  Might be better to wait and pay on the night just in case of cancelations with this virus.

It'll only be cancelled if i decide... ;). I thought you'd already ordered yours?

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armagh18

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on March 11, 2020, 02:23:33 PM

Newry is in Armagh sure ;)

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on March 11, 2020, 04:45:20 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on March 11, 2020, 04:30:31 PM

It'll only be cancelled if i decide... ;). I thought you'd already ordered yours?
Nah missed the boat.

Ferm_n_aaah

Speaking to someone who knows who was speaking to someone who knows, all options are currently being considered re the running off or NOT of the remaining league fixtures. Options include running the remaining fixtures in the Autumn and not running league fixtures that remain with all 2021 league positions based on starting positions in 2020. Just options though, as proceeding as is until situation deteriorates. Hell that would suit fermanagh nicely that option 2 !
let it in ta fec

armaghniac

I reckon they'll just run the league next year as this year.

Angelo

To be fair the league has only two rounds to run. I think it makes more sense to finish the league off rather than starting the Championship.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

armaghniac

They should play Armagh v Rossies behind a limited crowd as it was going to be on TV anyway. All GAAgo be viewed in Ireland for this one.

Rossfan

Leo's writ doesn't run in the 6 Cos. (yet).
I believe the GAA will soon be issuing a Statenent so we'll see then.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

balladmaker

Only season ticket holders allowed into the stadiums, and must be seated at least a metre from each other ..... that's what I would do :-)

Ferm_n_aaah

anyway there may be no club games for foreseeable and championship is in doubt. Do we really want to be in 2 weeks time where Italy is now. Some things ..even div 2 football may not be worth it
let it in ta fec