NFL Division 2 - 2020

Started by Captain Obvious, January 10, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFM

Will the pitches be playable - no let up in this rain, they must be saturated at this stage!

Itchy

I think most of them these days drain fairly quickly if they get a chance but as you say it would need to stop pissing first to give them a chance!

FermGael

Weather warning issued for flooding from 9 p.m tonight.
I can see quite a few games being called off.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Rossfan

Option 2 of the Fixture Review Task force report looking more attractive by the day.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

AFM

The buying the tickets early is a Joke none available today for Armagh Westmeath - hardly a sellout - I assume its so the greedy bastards in the GAA get more money - why cant tickets at lower price be available up until match day, ffs you print them off.

illdecide

Quote from: AFM on February 21, 2020, 04:51:13 PM
The buying the tickets early is a Joke none available today for Armagh Westmeath - hardly a sellout - I assume its so the greedy bastards in the GAA get more money - why cant tickets at lower price be available up until match day, ffs you print them off.

Agree 100%, a lot of time families with kids can only plan these the day before or the day of the match. Other people have work or things on and may decide to go at the last minute and to pay that for a league game is stinking...Wise the f**k up GAA...only for supporting your County the people should put manners in the greedy hoors by staying at home only for the detriment of your team
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on February 21, 2020, 06:20:39 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 21, 2020, 04:51:13 PM

Agree 100%, a lot of time families with kids can only plan these the day before or the day of the match. Other people have work or things on and may decide to go at the last minute and to pay that for a league game is stinking...Wise the f**k up GAA...only for supporting your County the people should put manners in the greedy hoors by staying at home only for the detriment of your team

Agree. I wasn't sure if I could go this weekend or not. Found out today I can go. The thought of paying 20 euros is putting me off tho

AFM

Sorry, tickets are no longer available online

*** TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ONLINE BUT ARE AVAILABLE IN PARTICIPATING CENTRA AND SUPERVALU STORES NATIONWIDE ***

A list of participating stores can be found here
Tickets will also be available to purchase at the match depending on availability.

Not in Armagh Crossmaglen only place selling tickets, out of principal going give this one a miss, what greedy bastards.

And the shite about depending on availability surely u16s should require a ticket, this is the worse element of the GAA greedy f**kers.

armaghniac

Quote from: AFM on February 21, 2020, 10:37:02 PM

*** TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ONLINE BUT ARE AVAILABLE IN PARTICIPATING CENTRA AND SUPERVALU STORES NATIONWIDE ***

Tickets will also be available to purchase at the match depending on availability.

Not in Armagh Crossmaglen only place selling tickets, out of principal going give this one a miss, what greedy bastards.

And the shite about depending on availability surely u16s should require a ticket, this is the worse element of the GAA greedy f**kers.

Would you ever relax, you forgot to buy the ticket and you have to spend a whole €5 more as a consequence.
If you are so angry then why not go into your local shop and ask why they are not selling tickets?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AFM

Quote from: armaghniac on February 22, 2020, 02:35:14 AM

Would you ever relax, you forgot to buy the ticket and you have to spend a whole €5 more as a consequence.
If you are so angry then why not go into your local shop and ask why they are not selling tickets?

I went to buy my tickets on Friday morning how is that forgetting, and why would my local shop care about selling tickets for the GAA. 20 quid times 3 with petrol and food is quite a lot in most people's world you are lucky you are so well off.

AFM

Quote from: armaghniac on February 22, 2020, 02:35:14 AM

Also the point is not 5 pound the point is the GAA advertising buy your tickets early but know as other contributors pointed out that most folk with families and work commitments only know near the weekend of their availability, so I humbly suggest you wind your neck in kid.

Rufus T Firefly

Agree totally with those giving off about the tickets situation. At one time, there was the opportunity to buy tickets at stores in North, Mid and South Armagh / Newry. Now it is restricted to South Armagh and Newry. I definitely think the GAA in Armagh need to look at this situation. O'Neills in Craigavon should surely be asked to cater for supporters in the North - as O'Neills in Belfast and Newry do - and if no store is available in Armagh City, then the County should step up and sell them from the Ceannaras, which I think they could do at one point in the past.

I bought my tickets for the Cavan and Kildare games, on line, on the Friday before each match. Those games were both on Saturday. I went on line yesterday morning - the Friday before a Sunday fixture - to purchase but discovered the same message that AFM received. It definitely isn't good enough. In the modern world we live in, the service provided serves only to inconvenience.   

balladmaker

Lads, get yourselves a season ticket and you're sorted. This is only my second year of having them as the young fella requests them from Santa. It's funny on Christmas morning when the first thing he goes for is the pocket of the new O'Neill's top looking for the season ticket.  No it's not United or Liverpool but means as much to him  :)

Rossfan

Them Armagh lads are only happy when they have something to moan about.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

illdecide

Quote from: Rossfan on February 22, 2020, 11:45:18 AM
Them Armagh lads are only happy when they have something to moan about.

If you'd to travel 40 mile just to buy your ticket you wouldn't be happy either...Suppose the more i think about it £19 for the privilege of the lovely stand in Mullingar is worth every penny/cent...So comfy and cosy, Croke Park take note when upgrading ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch