2019 PDC World Darts Championship

Started by Boycey, December 13, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: Boycey on December 13, 2018, 08:01:48 PM
Got underway this evening, from a quality point of view way too long nowadays at nearly 3 weeks and having 96 entrants. But from a light entertainment when theres feck else on perspective it's brilliant.

1st of the ladies, Lisa Ashton plays tonight.

2020 championship starts tonight, can't be arsed starting a new thread  This grumble from last year still applies, I mean if you were going tomorrow this would be lineup you would see

Darius Labanauskas v Matthew Edgar (First Round)
Ryan Meikle v Yuki Yamada (First Round)
Luke Woodhouse v Paul Lim (First Round)
Jermaine Wattimena v Humphries/Petersen (Second Round)

Underwhelming....

Potential toughie for MVG tonight with Klassen though

AZOffaly

Real hatred there by MvG towards Klassen. Is it because of the lewd photos to the child issue?

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 14, 2019, 12:00:26 AM
Real hatred there by MvG towards Klassen. Is it because of the lewd photos to the child issue?

I guess so, was supposed to be MVG girlfriend, now wife's, special needs sister? Must never have come to court.

fearsiuil

Quote from: Boycey on December 14, 2019, 03:02:34 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on December 14, 2019, 12:00:26 AM

I guess so, was supposed to be MVG girlfriend, now wife's, special needs sister? Must never have come to court.

https://www.en24.news/2019/12/emotional-van-gerwen-explains-after-victory-at-world-cup-why-he-hates-klaasen-now.html

QuoteKlaasen was sentenced to a 16-hour community service in 2012 and a fine of 400 euros for having sent a number of nude photos of himself to a minor girl. Van Gerwen revealed on Friday that the girl in question is his family.

"If someone sends something like that to my wife's sister, while she was fourteen and has a disability, you will break. I will never be able to give it a place and I will never forgive him," says Van Gerwen about Klaasen.

/quote]