The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 08, 2018, 02:54:40 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 08, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
See the left are out in force today defending a white male after an altercation with a young female...  ;)

When was the last time you interacted with a female?

About 5 minutes ago.

Play the ball, not the man, gabe.

seafoid

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 08, 2018, 03:07:38 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 08, 2018, 02:54:40 PM
See the left are out in force today defending a white male after an altercation with a young female...  ;)

When was the last time you interacted with a female?

About 5 minutes ago.

Play the ball, not the man, gabe.

If you cannot convince a fascist," Leon Trotsky famously quipped, "acquaint his head with the pavement."
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Puckoon

Let's just nip this in the bud. There's no altercation. Call It what it is. He hasn't approached her, he hasn't moved from where he's standing. She's tried to take the Mic and he hasn't let her.

Yet again it's a spineless president putting his staff in situations they don't need to be in either physically, professionally, or morally. All while he stands and pontificates hate, division, and nonsense.

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on November 08, 2018, 02:40:14 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on November 08, 2018, 01:49:49 PM
Is Castlebar not the centre of the Universe?

The only media that's trustworthy in my opinion is the death notices on Mid West radio
What about Angelina?

But seriously, hatred of the media is fascist

Did I say I hated them?

I thought I said I didn't trust them.

Jim Acosta assaulted that intern about as much as Cory Lewandowski assaulted that reporter by stepping in front of her. Let's see if the press hold Jim to the same standard !

omochain

Whitey's life experience and bad memory are a potent defense against facts.

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

The only media that's trustworthy in my opinion is the death notices on Mid West radio
What about Angelina?

Did I say I hated them?

Jim Acosta assaulted that intern about as much as Cory Lewandowski assaulted that reporter by stepping in front of her. Let's see if the press hold Jim to the same standard !
Saying the media are fake is the same as calling them the Luegenpresse which is the same as hating them, Whitey.
Authoritarianism works by making up its own facts and selling them to right wing voters.
Did you see the caravan lately?
When is trump going to introduce the 10% tax cut for the middle class? 

Puckoon

These are the fine margin comments upon which wrong is being blurred into right. If you have to use these little extras to extrapolate 2 completely different situations into being the same - you are losing your argument in the real world.

I will concede however that many of our fellow countrymen and women are not living in the real world where the political spectrum is concerned and that's why such nonsense as what you've suggested above will dominate news cycles and "what about" cries for the next week.

whitey

Absolutely not

CL stepped in front of a reporter and if you relied on the MSM for your information you'd have thought he'd be up for GBH for that encounter

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
Absolutely not

CL stepped in front of a reporter and if you relied on the MSM for your information you'd have thought he'd be up for GBH for that encounter
Fake equivalence.
Would love to see trump sue Acosta for this non event
And for someone who is so meticulously non partisan, Whitey, why did you take it upon yourself to promote the WH line ?

J70

What about Angelina?

Did I say I hated them?

That must be why the likes of Ben Shapiro resigned from Breitbart after they initially sided with Lewandowski instead of their own employee.

BTW - the issue was that Lewandowski roughly grabbed her arm. She even posted photos of bruise marks and he ended up being arrested and charged.

But, you're the kind of false equivalency, so "keep it up".

J70

Quote from: Gmac on November 08, 2018, 02:01:34 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 08, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
Acostas press pass revoked now after the fracus between him and the intern trying to move the mic on.
he was asking about the refugee caravan which would have stopped once it crossed into Mexico if it was a refugee caravan , 12 people shot in California last night what news channel was this nut watching or was he a trump supporter?

I guess we will see in the coming hours.

Not every mass murder is politically motivated nor does the shooter always spout conspiracy theories straight out of a president's mouth as motivation.

Puckoon

Absolutely not

Again, in the real world there is no equivalence.

whitey

Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
Absolutely not

Tats where we disagree

In my opinion if a Fox or Breitbart reporter did that in an Obama press conference there'd be holy blue murder

HiMucker

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
Absolutely not

Tats where we disagree

In my opinion if a Fox or Breitbart reporter did that in an Obama press conference there'd be holy blue murder
Did what exactly?

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
Absolutely not

Tats where we disagree

There wouldn't because Obama wouldn't lose his rag like Trump did. Neither would either of the Bushs.
Trump is not fit to be POTUS