Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciaran1988

I'm talking about Armoys pitch not Ballycastles

Na Glinntí Glasa

the only pitches that are playable at the moment are sand based ones. How many of them are there in the county that could be used as a venue for a county final?
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 13, 2017, 11:01:12 AM
the only pitches that are playable at the moment are sand based ones. How many of them are there in the county that could be used as a venue for a county final?

Queens with a covered stand could certainly do the Football final... Corrigan is in good nick lads, I know yas hate coming over the border
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

breakingball

there's no chance the final will be held in queen's. Corrigan or if they are staying local loughgiel or ballycastle.

Hejustkeepsdroppingballs

It would make no sense at all for the CCC to fix the game in Belfast with 2 teams from the country involved though that said more than likely going by their performance all year regarding fixtures the game will be in Corrigan

Hopefully for all Dunloy/Dall fans concerned the game will be in Loughguille its the best venue after Dunloy down the country for a game of this stature.

On the result its self they say the bookies are never wrong but they will be in this one with the green and gold back at the top and staying there for years to come

north_antrim_hound

We have to assume this wheather is going to persist
If that's the case and a venue has to be disclosed soon where is the best option
Have to agree on dunloy odds
I think we have improved in the last few weeks
Dall right to be favourites but not by much
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Hejustkeepsdroppingballs

Armoy vs Randalstown was played in Randalstown so wouldn't have effected Armoy's pitch  ;D

Stillwater2

There is No Plan B. Both games going ahead at Armoy on Sat.

breakingball

a day is a long time in antrim gaa... I could see one of the games being moved if the pitch isn't looking good

Stillwater2

Would it not be an idea to do that now? Let clubs and supporters know in advance, rather than on the day.

ciaran1988

So what's the predictions for the games. Who will be crowned intermediate and Junior champions.
I've already went for Sarsfields by 3 and Glenarm by 6. Looking forward to 2 good games.

paddyjohn

Quote from: ciaran1988 on September 13, 2017, 04:27:47 PM
So what's the predictions for the games. Who will be crowned intermediate and Junior champions.
I've already went for Sarsfields by 3 and Glenarm by 6. Looking forward to 2 good games.

Sarsfields by 2 and Gort Na Mona by 3.

Milltown Row2

6 for Glenarm? That's a bold prediction
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

breakingball

News just in: Senior final is in ballycastle

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

6 for Glenarm? That's a bold prediction

Be bad news for gorts if they couldn't win Junior