Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: illdecide on April 16, 2010, 11:17:30 AM
With Armagh playing Down next Sunday I'll expect the games for that Sunday to be played either the Fri night or Sat evening, the problem is we have to go to Crossmaglen on a Fri night and leaving Lurgan to get to Cross for an early throw in will be tough going... ???

Has anyone heard what the County Board have proposed for next weekend?

It's not nice doing that run on a Friday evening, it would be nice if a team agreed to change it.  I know I never liked having to drive ;)

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 16, 2010, 07:53:58 PM
With Armagh playing Down next Sunday I'll expect the games for that Sunday to be played either the Fri night or Sat evening, the problem is we have to go to Crossmaglen on a Fri night and leaving Lurgan to get to Cross for an early throw in will be tough going... ???

It's not nice doing that run on a Friday evening, it would be nice if a team agreed to change it.  I know I never liked having to drive ;)

Sure you feckers never came to Lurgan for four years and it wasn't the fear of playing the Clans either...i could never understand that...you obviously didn't care for the points as Clans were winning leagues and the £20 fine from County Board was cheaper than sending 6 cars ;) was it arrogance or anything not to get us a good gate...(and b4 you start when we were winning leagues you were winning All Irelands...blah blah ;) :D)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Skiddybadoo

Anyone know of the county lads will be allowed to play for their clubs this weekend?

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: illdecide on April 16, 2010, 11:09:45 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 16, 2010, 07:53:58 PM

Sure you feckers never came to Lurgan for four years and it wasn't the fear of playing the Clans either...i could never understand that...you obviously didn't care for the points as Clans were winning leagues and the £20 fine from County Board was cheaper than sending 6 cars ;) was it arrogance or anything not to get us a good gate...(and b4 you start when we were winning leagues you were winning All Irelands...blah blah ;) :D)

No its just Fri night is pull a t**ker night in Cross square, with diesel on tap! Sure who the f**k would wanna head to Lurgan to play ball with that going on?? By the time the lads got back all the best tinkers would be gone  ;D ;D ;D

IVEDECIDED

P.S - BC1, it would prob have been a lot worse for some of the lads that were playing to have to drive.  ;D ;) ;D

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Skiddybadoo on April 17, 2010, 08:45:45 AM
Anyone know of the county lads will be allowed to play for their clubs this weekend?

yes

charlie stubbs

madden 0-14 st.peters 2-3. st peters scored 2 points in last 50 mins of game.joe feeney must have got ten points.good idea to move him from full forward to chf

Skiddybadoo

torres

Shortso79

Result Crossmaglen 2-15 Cruppen 0-05

Half Time was Cross 0-11 Cruppen 0-00

Aaron Kernan played at Midfield today

Hedley Lamarr

Harps beat Tir na nOg by 2pts.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Hank Everlast

Tullysaran 2.10 Middletown 0.07..

Tullysaran Down to 14 men in 2nd half.

el_cuervo_fc

Real1995

Mullaghbawn beat Cullavile by 1 point. 

A second half which saw 4 red cards, 3 for Cullavile and one for Mullaghbawn.  Some of Culloville's late tackling was ridiculous, two games in a row that Cullovile have been involved in incidents, need 2 look at their discipline.
Nice guys always finish second!

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.