Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: gaapunter on April 03, 2009, 12:42:12 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 03, 2009, 12:33:03 PM
To Punter - Id say you wouldnt mind interbreeding with other cretins! A ride is a ride after all!  ;D

Correct Ivedecided I hear that Armagh city in particular is full of them- scumbags they are

You'd be safer reading over your comments before you post them.  Are you saying that you'd like a bit of interbreeding?

Joxer

Was Armagh Panel cut last night?

gaapunter

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on April 03, 2009, 12:49:02 PM
Have been away for a few days and its great to comeback to an intelligent debate on the state of the local gaa scene within the county :D

So who is GAAPUNTER?

Surely somebody knows his identity!!

As a journalist by trade it might be worth mentionin in the Portadown News  :P

A journalist - you must have failed the old A Levels lad - hard luck someone has to write shite for a living

gander

Least he gets paid for it, your doing it for free!

el_cuervo_fc

gaapunter

Quote from: gander on April 03, 2009, 03:11:24 PM
Least he gets paid for it, your doing it for free!

Gander take your face for a walk this debate has feck all to do with you, I think you too must a Civil Servant

Hank Everlast

Has Paddy McKeever walked off the panel??
Orchard county had a few posters talkn about a row between him and another panelist at training?!

gander

its a public forum, If I want to post I will.  And what has a civil servant have to do with it?

gaapunter

Quote from: gander on April 03, 2009, 03:50:25 PM
its a public forum, If I want to post I will.  And what has a civil servant have to do with it?

Its just like you sound like a loser/w**ker which must mean that you are a civil servant- correct

Hank Everlast

I think with the civil service thing, hes implying you have too much time on your hands...

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Hank Everlast on April 03, 2009, 03:46:26 PM
Orchard county had a few posters talkn about a row between him and another panelist at training?!

Tell us more Hank

gander

Quote from: gaapunter on April 03, 2009, 03:54:31 PM
Quote from: gander on April 03, 2009, 03:50:25 PM

Its just like you sound like a loser/w**ker which must mean that you are a civil servant- correct

You must be in the civil service too then so - correct

ardmhachaabu

That's not what was said on orchard county.  There was no row involving him or anyone else.  Suffice to say it's a personal thing
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Candyman

Group A              
Clan na Gael      
Mullaghbawn      
Clann Eireann      
Shane O'Neill's      
Ballyhegan    

Group B
Killeavy
Dromintee
Whitecross
St Paul's
St Michael's, Killean

Group C
Pearse Og
Carrickruppen
Granemore
Belleek
Eire Og

Group D
Crossmaglen
St Patrick's Harps
Madden
St Peter's
Middletown

;D

IVEDECIDED

Paddy McKeever isnt fit to walk anywhere with that big duck ass of his! ;D