Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altovito

followin on frm the controversial decisions frm refs in the cnty since the strt of the season i am thinkin of strtin a poll 4 the ref who wnts the limelight the mst (i didn say the worst, but u can take it this way if u wnt)

am only goin to include refs who deserve it
nme the refs u wnt in the poll

Malone Aristocrat

Quote from: Yes I Would on August 05, 2008, 05:29:14 PM
In fairness to him (hearty), he is new and tries his best.

He is not new and is one of the worst.

Yes I Would

read previous posts mo chara. I was referring to MC KINLEY!!

celtic

during dromintee and killeavy match at weekend he was doing linesman. he give killeavy 2 line balls that were clearly dromintees. how is he ever going to get respect from players when he is at that sort of shit.

altovito

if im rite, mckinley was suspended 4 a few mths at strt of year.
wnder wot that wuz 4 ???
mckinley,quigly,hughes ::)

winsamsoon

If you are having a poll get them all into it they all have tendencies that annoy me. Albeit some more than others.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Whacker

Sssssshhh Folks... Dont be talking about Referees,

You might annoy Rufus!

gaapunter

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on August 06, 2008, 07:48:35 AM
Doubt it GAA.BOY,

Harps look to be going down and i dont think a point will be the difference

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And isnt it great to see Division 1 shall be all the better within them bye bye :-* :-*

holylandsniper

Quote from: celtic on August 06, 2008, 01:43:36 PM
during dromintee and killeavy match at weekend he was doing linesman. he give killeavy 2 line balls that were clearly dromintees. how is he ever going to get respect from players when he is at that sort of shit.

shudnt be let outta house let alone take charge of a football match

Final Whistle

Seems to be quite an anti harps vibe coming from the thread? Any paticular reason? :-\ :-\

sean og

Was looking at the armagh pages and was wondering how
the moderator allows personal abuse towards referees to be
published on this site.

AFS

If all the personal abuse of refs was eradicated from these local GAA threads they'd all only be about 3 pages long

winsamsoon

There you go now lads this post will be flagged up now because of personal abuse (that's a cert). Young sean must be a ref because he has went to the other side.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Gaaboardmod3

Hi lads,

Yep, you guessed right winsamsoon, but it's not personal abuse per se., it's Rule 2 - Libellous or insulting posts about a real person, including GAA people who might read this site, or have friends who do so.

Referees are fair game for the same sort of comment as is acceptable for players, i.e. feel free to comment on their abilities or otherwise, but calling a referee a 'cheat' is simply not on, and is a serious allegation. Many referees are useless, stone useless, but in all fairness, to call a man a cheat is over the top.

Cheers

(retreats into shadows)