Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mousey

good til see kileavy beat again straight back down they come

corn02

Looks like they will be heading back down alright, to be honest there are a lot better teams in division two.

qub la la la

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on May 18, 2008, 08:14:38 PM
good win diesel. Every team in this division has lost at least 2 games now. Thats how tight it is. Sarsfields looking very strong at the moment. (So are An Portmor) Promotion and relagation looks to be between 3 teams. Then other 6 very tight in mid table.

i presume you mean the 3 teams in the promotion race are newtown, tir na nog and sarsfields?? i wouldnt be ruling anyone out to be honest. cruppen have not had the start we intended but a good win today can maybe set us on the right track. everyone is dropping points so i definately believe we will be there come the end of the season.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: qub la la la on May 18, 2008, 08:59:05 PM
Quote from: anportmorforjfc on May 18, 2008, 08:14:38 PM
good win diesel. Every team in this division has lost at least 2 games now. Thats how tight it is. Sarsfields looking very strong at the moment. (So are An Portmor) Promotion and relagation looks to be between 3 teams. Then other 6 very tight in mid table.

i presume you mean the 3 teams in the promotion race are newtown, tir na nog and sarsfields?? i wouldnt be ruling anyone out to be honest. cruppen have not had the start we intended but a good win today can maybe set us on the right track. everyone is dropping points so i definately believe we will be there come the end of the season.

Yeah I agree, I'll be surprised if Sarsfields can keep it up and shocked if whitecross continue to struggle. 
Long way to go yet.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Great win for St Pat's to bounce back after Friday night's disappointment up at Ibrox.

Pearse Ogs were much the better side in the first 20 minutes with the 2 Clarke brother causing a lot of problems, particularly Ronan. They went 4 up after we scored an own goal but St Pat's got back into it late in the first half with a Shane McKeever penalty. Excellent second half performance to win by 2 points. Clarke was a lot quiter after Ciaran O'Hare was moved onto him although he always looked like he might be a threat. Ogs just didn't get enough of the ball to him in the second half. Another good performance from midfield and Aidan Mackin and Eugene Casey both had excellent games. Great to get back to winning ways so quickly and beating the county finalists with all of their county players available is a superb result for Cullyhanna.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

KIDDO 4

Cullyhanna defeated Baileborough by a comprehensive margin  in thePaulMcGirr cup competition inDromore yesterday.

pats-mc

Good result for st pats today vs pearse ogs winning by 1.12 to 1.10. We looked dead and buried at 1.4 to 2 points down after twenty minutes but some good play and a penalty from Shane Mc Keever brought us back into the game. Ogs got off to a good start in the second half with two early points but a strong last twenty minutes from Liam O Hare Eugene Casey Malachy Mackin and Aidan Mackin brought cully hanna back into the game eventually took the lead with about 5 minutes to go. Valuable two points for our lads who showed great heart and determination to get back into the game.

I was at the match on friday night vs cross and admit that we were totally out played at times by a much stronger cross sde. There is definitely twenty in a row in the pipeline lads. Cross and in particular the Mcentees destroyed us at times but it was great experience for our young lads to be on the same pitch as legends such as Francie, the twins Oisin and Aaron Kernan.

Btw out of interest to our bridge posters Kieran Mc Keever or Liam O Hare were not allowed to play in the game by the count senior management and did not shite out of it as was posted on here earlier.

I am fairly new to this board and thought that it was essentially to do with posting about your own team , your county team and other Gaa matters. some of the items which I am only reading now which have been posted on regarding my club and even the parish priest in Cullyhanna are nothing short of disgraceful as well as being untrue. I would also point out that I am not a coward or indeed a thug. What happened to Conal Quinn was nothing short of disgraceful but as POG knows so much about the incident I would suggest that he contacts the Gardai or Psni immediately to discuss it as I take that he was actually in Laceys on that night ( I thought that i read earlier that he was in Italy).

I am glad that young quinn is Okay as are a number of young lads from Cullyhanna who also picked up some knocks on the night.Cullyhanna as a club have come a long way over the last number of years both on and off the field of play and while we have problems with some of our younger members we are certanly not the only club with that difficulty. Te best that we can hope is to provide them with a way to challenge their talents and energy on the field of play as I think Silverbridge and other clubs should do as well.

pintsofguinness

QuoteI am glad that young quinn is Okay as are a number of young lads from Cullyhanna who also picked up some knocks on the night.
f**king hell you've a bigger neck on you than tacadoir. 

Why would I be contacting the authorities when there are plently to do that if the victims wanted to go down that path?

pats-mc

I am glad that you can acknowledge that but do you also acknowledge that the other shit which you have posted on this board regarding my club and indeed that parish of which about half your club members are from is also complete and utter nonsense ie that the parish priest lives elsewhere , that our club does nothing for thecomunity and that we are all a pack of thugs.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: pats-mc on May 18, 2008, 11:57:52 PM
I am glad that you can acknowledge that but do you also acknowledge that the other shit which you have posted on this board regarding my club and indeed that parish of which about half your club members are from is also complete and utter nonsense ie that the parish priest lives elsewhere , that our club does nothing for thecomunity and that we are all a pack of thugs.

What did I say about your parish?
The priest didnt go and live wiht his sister after his house was robbed and wrecked a few weeks ago?
I've never said that your club does nothing for the community.
I've never said you were a pack of thugs either, there are thugs among you and you don't seem to mind and I've put forward my reasons for thinking that.

JimStynes

Anybody know what the hell happened the tones today. f**king hammered by 15 points in a local derby  :o

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on May 18, 2008, 09:58:05 PM
Great win for St Pat's to bounce back after Friday night's disappointment up at Ibrox.

IVEDECIDED

I like that one ill certainly be using that again!!!  ;D :D

Seany

Pats MC - Can I give you another perspective from the other sideof the parish? It is unacceptable that Cullen has thrown his lot in with Cullyhanna when he should be equally supportive of both clubs.  In Newtown also it doesn't go down well when you hear of the antics of your players off the field.  You can keep your head in the sand, but until Cullyhanna people realise they have a serious problem with a particularly lawless and brutal youth, coupled with a 'Have you no elbows?' attitude among team mentors, you are not going to solve any of the problems that exist in that village. Your senior team manager has a litany of disgraceful acts after his name, and watch how few outsiders attend your opening next week

pintsofguinness

I heard a funny story a couple of weeks ago and maybe some of you can confirm if it's true. Cullyhanna had that pig racing or something and apparently the same priest made the announcement on the alter and followed it with 'maybe the pigs from silverbridge will join us'. Considering the relationship between the clubs that was very helpful.
It's a strange thing for a ballyhegan man who can be found in our resource centre 4 or 5 nights a week to say.