Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Catch

Real,

Who is R Mc Coy on your team?

IVEDECIDED

Ive known this to be the case for years real - Check out the Ogs, County players galore but no senior titles and whats more they have been relegated twice in the past 5 years!! County players can be a hinderence too - they can upset the status quo of a team thats been together all year. This of course isnt their fault but true none the less. They can also cause resentment by taking the place of someone who has been playing all year. A team with a good strong panel of club players training and playing together all year can be more dangerous than a team with a multitude of county talent.

corn02

I always hated those pesky county players.

R McCoy is Ronin McCoy of Dromintee.

Real1995

Ronan McCoy is a flyin machine and he and Micheal O'R were the 2outstandin dromintee players against us last week..he is a bit light but his pace and ability to take a defender on was excitin 2watch,even thou he was on the other team....

Finally IVEDECIDED u are talkin sense :)...gud lad
Nice guys always finish second!

qub la la la

Quote from: Real1995 on April 18, 2008, 02:07:05 PM

P.Rodgers

G Smyth  T McEntee G Mccreesh

B McKeown J Donaldson  P McCreesh

M Mackin M Quinn

L O'Hare J McEntee R McCoy

P Loughran J Hanratty M McNammee

how can you pick a top 15 from south armagh without aaron kernan, ciaran mckeever or steven mcdonnell to name but a few

Smokin Joe

qub, I'm guessing he was trying to pick a second team (with none of Uladh's 15 in it).

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

qub la la la

Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 19, 2008, 07:49:48 AM
qub, I'm guessing he was trying to pick a second team (with none of Uladh's 15 in it).

apologies, just realised my mistake.

qub la la la

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on April 19, 2008, 08:35:19 AM
Killeavy are goin down.

is it not a bit early to suggest who is in going down this year? the first division is normally right to the wire for the relegation.

Yes I Would

Newtown bt Wcross tonite. think there were 2 pts in it!

Real1995

yeah it was a second string qub,no bother... ;D
Nice guys always finish second!

corn02

Dromintee 0-04 Cullaville 0-11 at the moment.  :o

corn02

Finished Dromintee 0-10 Cullaville 0-20

anportmorforjfc

pintsofguinness

Bridge beat cruppen by a point, I hear we were down by 5 or 6 at half time??   :o

Edit:  only 5 or 6 in it at half time I'm told now. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?