Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 07, 2008, 03:46:25 PM
Had a palpable mistake once online with a bookie. They paid me out on a footy accum when one of the teams had been beaten. I noticed it that night of the game and took the money out straight away so as it would be into my bank account and they couldn't access this without my permission. Two days later i got an email saying they had made the mistake but i could keep the money (it was brazillian football) I thought this was a decent enough deal and i have been there ever since.

you thief. Taking money that didn't belong to you, shame on you Winsam ;) ;) :D :D

Roll on Sunday so we can get a good go at these Belfast men ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

altovito

if the blues wer as xcited about the comin year rather than sum poxy ulster league game it wud suit them better

illdecide

Quote from: altovito on February 07, 2008, 04:19:32 PM
if the blues wer as xcited about the comin year rather than sum poxy ulster league game it wud suit them better

Jasus there was no call for dishing out the dirt.  ::)

qub la la la

Quote from: Uladh on February 07, 2008, 11:22:38 AM

I heard the u21s were very understrength but that it was quite a hammering ("lucky to score at all").
disappointing to hearas i'd expected a good challenge from armagh this year and i'm not sure how strong queens would be?

queens were at almost full strength with the exception of vernon. and the u21s had very much an experimental outfit on show as the final selections are yet to be made.

Hank Everlast

yea i wudnt read much into the under 21's result... it was the trial team out, there were only two players from last year panel on the team, Toner who was just back from america and JJ who was just back from USA and as stated by someone else Queens were more or less full strength.

winsamsoon

Very good alto once again you have shown your jealousy towards the clans. I am afraid though that myself and i'll decide are above the petty slagging of clubs about silly things. If you are going to talk sense and have a decent discussion on valid points then by all means "do it"  :D, as starsky and hutch would say. If you are not then talk to the hand son.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

IVEDECIDED

I cant understand what the problem is with the Clans entering the Ulster league, they arent on their own and I think its a good idea for a club competition. I wish them all the best and hope they or some of the other Armagh teams in it win the thing. Whats alterego's club anyway? - maybe they werent good enough to be invited into the competition.  ;D

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on February 08, 2008, 12:10:33 PM
I cant understand what the problem is with the Clans entering the Ulster league, they arent on their own and I think its a good idea for a club competition. I wish them all the best and hope they or some of the other Armagh teams in it win the thing. Whats alterego's club anyway? - maybe they werent good enough to be invited into the competition.  ;D

R u trying to steal my name?

full back

Looks like a relation of yours joined the board illdecide :D

illdecide

Quote from: full back on February 08, 2008, 12:56:05 PM

Maybe i should start a fan club ;) :D I knew i should have copywritten my username

Donagh

Quote from: illdecide on February 08, 2008, 02:39:28 PM
Quote from: full back on February 08, 2008, 12:56:05 PM

Maybe i should start a fan club ;) :D I knew i should have copywritten my username

I love Lurganese  ;)

asitis

The ulster league is far and away better than challenge matches. good  edge to the games points at stake.

fcuksake

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 07, 2008, 03:46:25 PM
Had a palpable mistake once online with a bookie. They paid me out on a footy accum when one of the teams had been beaten. I noticed it that night of the game and took the money out straight away so as it would be into my bank account and they couldn't access this without my permission. Two days later i got an email saying they had made the mistake but i could keep the money (it was brazillian football) I thought this was a decent enough deal and i have been there ever since.

Its the GA you need to attend betting on Brazilian football
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fcuksake

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.