Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artisan2010

Quote from: ranch on July 29, 2013, 02:10:24 AM
Corrinshego won the Junior B league this weekend. Forkhill won the Junior A division also.

Fair play to all at the ranch and those that kept the club running through a lot of very difficult years.  Do they go to Junior A or Intermediate?

ranch

Quote from: artisan2010 on July 29, 2013, 08:16:28 AM
Quote from: ranch on July 29, 2013, 02:10:24 AM
Corrinshego won the Junior B league this weekend. Forkhill won the Junior A division also.

Fair play to all at the ranch and those that kept the club running through a lot of very difficult years.  Do they go to Junior A or Intermediate?

Junior A, unless they win the Junior championship.

All of a Sludden

I hear a few of the O'Callaghans got dropped this afternoon.  ;)
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

ranch

Tir Na Nog won the Intermediate league with a 3-06 to 0-10 win over Wolfe Tones on Thursday night.

Milltown Row2

Cross are 8/13 to win Championship, decent bet or are there any contenders?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Great league win for Tir Na Nog,let's hope the Championship campaign is equally rewarding

Cold tea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 05, 2013, 11:41:40 PM
Cross are 8/13 to win Championship, decent bet or are there any contenders?

With Morgan out, Clarke gone no Oisin and doubts about P Kernan - Ogs maybe worth a punt.

T Fearon

Would Maghery not be in with a shout?

Cold tea

Maghery is a good shout, I just think the Ogs meeting Cross so early provided they get over their first round match could be key to getting an unstopable momentum going.  Personally I'd love to see the Harps win.

manballandall

I thought Jamie had a job with armagh county and was staying?

naka

T Fearon

Portadown Tir Na Nog carried on their unbeaten league form with an intermediate championship win over Shane O'Neills by a point tonight! Must be Armagh club of the year!

Corner Forward

lads would someone be able to help their down neighbour out and post up the senior championship fixtures if the draw has been made? interested in taking in a few games but dont see anything on the armagh website. cheers

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Corner Forward on August 14, 2013, 08:13:35 AM
lads would someone be able to help their down neighbour out and post up the senior championship fixtures if the draw has been made? interested in taking in a few games but dont see anything on the armagh website. cheers

ROUND: 1

GRANEMORE v HARPS 23rd Aug. Keady 7.30pm

St. PATRICK'S v WHITECROSS 23rd Aug. Mullaghbawn 7.30pm

DROMINTEE v PEARSE OG 24thAug. Carrickcruppin - 7.30pm

BALLYMACNAB v CULLAVILLE 25thAug. Cullyhanna 5.00pm

KILLEAVY v MAGHERY 25thAug. Abbey Park 7.30pm

Count 10

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 14, 2013, 09:11:32 AM
Quote from: Corner Forward on August 14, 2013, 08:13:35 AM

ROUND: 1

GRANEMORE v HARPS 23rd Aug. Keady 7.30pm

St. PATRICK'S v WHITECROSS 23rd Aug. Mullaghbawn 7.30pm

DROMINTEE v PEARSE OG 24thAug. Carrickcruppin - 7.30pm

BALLYMACNAB v CULLAVILLE 25thAug. Cullyhanna 5.00pm

KILLEAVY v MAGHERY 25thAug. Abbey Park 7.30pm

I think that the first two games are on as a double-header next Fri night at Athletic Grounds, Armagh.