Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back

el_cuervo_fc

illdecide

Mr Walsh is from Aghagallon (St Marys, Aghagallon, Co Antrim for some of you that have never been up around those neck of the woods). Your a very nasty guy el_cuervo_fc, did that last guy say you were an Ogs man or an Ogre ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: illdecide on November 15, 2006, 01:58:09 PM
Mr Walsh is from Aghagallon (St Marys, Aghagallon, Co Antrim for some of you that have never been up around those neck of the woods). Your a very nasty guy el_cuervo_fc, did that last guy say you were an Ogs man or an Ogre ;)

Ach now.....did you not get my apology??? tut tut tut

pintsofguinness

Lads, please keep the personal chat of the thread.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

holylandsniper

B final tomorrow night pints v Dromintee in Ballymacnab

pintsofguinness

Quote from: holylandsniper on November 15, 2006, 06:50:45 PM
B final tomorrow night pints v Dromintee in Ballymacnab
Forgot about that, I don't know if i'll get down to it. It would be great if we could do the double.

Orior

Anyone think we should try out Paul McGrane at full back in the McKenna cup?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Orior on November 15, 2006, 08:09:59 PM
Who's in midfield?

Orior

We need to use McKenna Cup to find new midfielders, especially if the Clady man aint gonna step up this year.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BenDover

Quote from: Orior on November 15, 2006, 08:09:59 PM
If we use the McKenna Cup to unearth a new midfielder are two would it not be better to have them playing alongside someone with McGrane's experience instead of wasting him in full back?

maddog

We def need McGrane at midfield but need to find another. I always thought Loughran would make it but not so sure now. Nippy is probably a bit light for midfield at the minute. Keeping Geezer there aint the answer either.

Spiritof98

I know we need him in full forward but I think Clarke could be an option at midfield, a few games there in the McKenna cup might do him no harm, just for a plan b or c
I'll go back if Marsdens back

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Spiritof98 on November 16, 2006, 12:00:20 PM
I know we need him in full forward but I think Clarke could be an option at midfield, a few games there in the McKenna cup might do him no harm, just for a plan b or c

I think You could be right there spirit. Clarke had a few lethal games for us a midfield after the county season finished.  I dunno if i'd like to see him there all the time though.