Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux this weekend, could potentially be one of the greatest fights ever.

Declan

QuoteLomachenko vs Rigondeaux this weekend, could potentially be one of the greatest fights ever.

Absolutely - hope it lives up to expectations

nrico2006

Two best boxers in the world.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

omaghjoe

Glad Rigo is getting a big fight at last but unfortunately its far from on his terms, he's he's well past it now plus he is giving up 2 (or is 3?) weight divisions for this fight.

I think he can still cause Lomo a few issues tho,  but the weight difference will probably mean he could bully Rigo if its not going his way still should be good tho.

GetOverTheBar

Rigondeaux at 3/1 for this one, bookies seem fairly confident.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Declan on December 07, 2017, 01:11:57 PM
QuoteLomachenko vs Rigondeaux this weekend, could potentially be one of the greatest fights ever.

Absolutely - hope it lives up to expectations

Lomachenko hot hot favourite though. 1/5 on. Rig 7/2. Doesn't suggest a tight scrap.

Declan

QuoteGlad Rigo is getting a big fight at last but unfortunately its far from on his terms, he's he's well past it now plus he is giving up 2 (or is 3?) weight divisions for this fight.

I think he can still cause Lomo a few issues tho,  but the weight difference will probably mean he could bully Rigo if its not going his way still should be good tho.

As the old saying goes "a good big un will always beat a good little un"

lurganblue

Has Rigo more power though and if so will that transfer to the new weight class? Should be a very interesting fight

GetOverTheBar

Certainly worth watching or even getting the next morning compared to some bigger publicity fights this year though. 

BennyHarp

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 07, 2017, 11:50:18 AM
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux this weekend, could potentially be one of the greatest fights ever.

Does anyone know if this is on the normal Boxnation subscription that you get with BT sports?

I think Lomachenko wins this with ease. Too big and just too good. Although I'm a fan of Rigo, I think he may just be on the slide. Well worth watching though.
That was never a square ball!!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: BennyHarp on December 08, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

Does anyone know if this is on the normal Boxnation subscription that you get with BT sports?

I think Lomachenko wins this with ease. Too big and just too good. Although I'm a fan of Rigo, I think he may just be on the slide. Well worth watching though.

You'll pick it up if you subscribe to Box Nation, think you can stream it - I am nearly sure I read somewhere if you have BT Sports you'll get it through their app or something too.

DuffleKing

Quote from: lurganblue on December 08, 2017, 09:38:27 AM
Has Rigo more power though and if so will that transfer to the new weight class? Should be a very interesting fight

Rigo doesn't have punching power anyway so it's definitely not going to carry up!

gawa316

This is live on ESPN...happy days!

glens73

Quote from: BennyHarp on December 08, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

You have to subscribe to Boxnation separately to get it, it's not being shown on bt sport.

Boycey

De Gale in bother here?