FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPGJOHNNYG

They are scum bags so hope Croatia destroy them.

square_ball

Love the Argie reaction in that picture. Hard to beat a bit of needle.

CK_Redhand

I know it's just a still frame but notice Messi's reaction vs his teammates'. An unlikeable bunch

weareros

The Argie teams of old were described as having big thighs, long hair, and short tempers.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: CK_Redhand on December 09, 2022, 10:39:02 PM
I know it's just a still frame but notice Messi's reaction vs his teammates'. An unlikeable bunch

I said the same pretty much but theres now a video of messi shoutin abuse to a dutch player durin interview after match. Miguel delaney on the twitter.
Dont like that pic. No need to gloat once the match is won

ONeill

There was something going on with the Dutch and Messi early on. Messi and the ref had a long conversation at half time in normal time.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Sportacus

The Argentinians will be great fellas if they beat England in the final.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Sportacus on December 09, 2022, 11:23:55 PM
The Argentinians will be great fellas if they beat England in the final.
Pains me to say it but I would rather England win than that shower

Milltown Row2

The media love in with messi would make you vomit. I really think the guy on the pitch is a wizard but seeing him against Poland initially then tonight it tends to muddy the waters
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

They are unlikeable as usual, bad winners and worse losers. Hope Croatia turn them over.

Wildweasel74

Still say he nowhere as good as Maradona and I am well old enough to have seen enough of them play. Messi never had to deal with the legal tackle from behind before it was outlawed. Destroyed many a forward.

laoislad

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 09, 2022, 11:53:27 PM
They are unlikeable as usual, bad winners and worse losers. Hope Croatia turn them over.
Would remind you of Tyrone.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

Quote from: laoislad on December 10, 2022, 12:01:21 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 09, 2022, 11:53:27 PM
Would remind you of Tyrone.

Thought the same myself!

thewobbler

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 09, 2022, 11:56:02 PM
Still say he nowhere as good as Maradona and I am well old enough to have seen enough of them play. Messi never had to deal with the legal tackle from behind before it was outlawed. Destroyed many a forward.

"Nowhere near as good." Such tripe.

Why people feel the need to run down all time greats, I'll never understand.