American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

what about them sox!!!! game 7 tonight

Carmen Stateside

Fair play to them, they have certainley got the swagger back now!
Should be a good one tonight! Come on Tampa ;)

thejuice

Reggie Bush WONT be travelling to London due to a recurring knee injury against Carolina. Nuts

And the Rams kick the Cowboys ass. How about that.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Carmen Stateside

What is going wrong in Dallas?
See some of the experts are blaming the HBO series Hard Knocks for being a distraction!
I think they are more like the Dubs, and that it is the press that hypes them up so much!

mc_grens

Too many bad characters in one place, allied with too many key injuries, Romo, Newman, etc.

Green Bay are looking seriously strong if this is a return to form for Grant rather than just a big game against a Bob Sanders-less Colts D.

And Jack City are having a serious week too I think!

magpie seanie

Absolutely nuts game in Soldier Field finally settled by a 4th interception by the battered Bears secondary in the final minute. Once again Orton had a fine game passing ad though the running game was patchy at best its good that there's a bit of offence going on. Unfortunately the famed Bears D is struggling. Injuries are not helping and if they can get their guys healthy then some meanness may return.

A vital win against a division rival. Need to build on it now.

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Raiders coach to blame this time!
Farve is something else, the abuse that man has taken during this game and to drive the Jets the length of the field in under a minute for the equalising kick!

Carmen Stateside

Raiders win in over time with a 57 yard field goal! :o

AZOffaly

Janikowski has a kick like a fecking mule.

Minder

If memory serves me right i think he was a 1st round draft pick which is unheard of for a kicker. Also explains why the Raiders are the Raiders,wasting a 1st round pick on a kicker.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

I think you are right Minder. He came out of Florida State, I think. He was a 'story' a few years ago. Parents in Poland or somewhere, etc etc.

thejuice

He has some kick alright, but a 1st round pick,  thats Al Davis for ya,

hopefully coaches will stop doing that stupid Time-out call before kicks,
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rossie11

Bush missing the wembley game is a disaster.
Huge blow for both the fans and the marketing men

AZOffaly

It's a pity alright, but lets not lose the run of ourselves. The Saints will still have Brees, Colston, McAllister, Shockey et al, and no defense. The Chargers will have Rivers, LT, Chambers, Gates and no Defense. :D

It's all good.