Whats going on in Laois??

Started by heffo, October 26, 2010, 07:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: INDIANA on October 26, 2010, 07:45:57 PM
Quote from: heffo on October 26, 2010, 07:38:32 PM
http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/10/24/gaa-laois-garda-receives-96-week-suspension-for-alleged-assault-after-match/

His Dad expelled from the GAA for life? I wonder what it was he said??

Think he has previous heffo.

After the behaviour of the Portlaoise 'fans' and management last year, is there something in the water down there?

Funny thing is it was the photographer who got the belt and abuse, as if their pikey behaviour was his fault somehow..

Declan

Am I wrong in thinking that what this guy did was worse because he's a Guard?

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: heffo on October 26, 2010, 08:08:43 PMAfter the behaviour of the Portlaoise 'fans' and management last year, is there something in the water down there?
Probably, all-in melees happen a bit too often.
The hairy stuff that goes on in the Leix club scene doesn't help the chances of their county teams.

seafoid

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on October 27, 2010, 05:21:19 PM
Quote from: heffo on October 26, 2010, 08:08:43 PMAfter the behaviour of the Portlaoise 'fans' and management last year, is there something in the water down there?
The hairy stuff that goes on in the Leix club scene doesn't help the chances of their county teams.
It really upsets the Queen as well.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: seafoid on October 27, 2010, 05:56:23 PM
Quote from: Bord na Mona man on October 27, 2010, 05:21:19 PM
It really upsets the Queen as well.
Shure they are all Queens
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Bud Wiser

Laois I have to admit are the worst county in Ireland for giving hurling a bad name but it is spreading through other counties as well and the reason is there is not enough focus on hurling by the suits. It happened in Tipp this year and it is happening all over. In the Dubs county semi-final last Sunday there was a free in to 'Boden and Conal Keaney was running in to take a position on the forward line. The O'Tooles player gave him a shoulder that did not work for him and he landed on his arse, then got up and shoved the but of the hurl through his visor and smashed his nose.  The ref did nothing about it.  Tool is right!
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

INDIANA

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: INDIANA on October 28, 2010, 10:14:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uNV_Da-Ddk&feature=player_embedded

I agree Bud. O Tooles are a dirty team. Horrible shower to play against.
Cowardly **** started it.  Sorry, he's from Leix, I forgot for a minute
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something