Anastasia Kriegel

Started by Dinny Breen, May 25, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Quote from: oliverkelly on June 20, 2019, 12:38:48 PM
Personnally i would have felt more comfortable if Boy B was charged with lesser charge like one or two lads were in recent gangland murders for Facilitating the crime.  Dont think its clear cut whether or not he knew exactly what was going to happen. He wasnt the one who actually killed the poor girl.

Did you read the bit about common purpose?

magpie seanie

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 20, 2019, 12:38:44 PM
Hard to know what is the most disturbing aspect of this case is as one horrific revelation follows another just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

The detailed planning of such a gruesome act and the fact that it entailed a conspiracy between 2 people of that age. The calm way in which they went about their lives thereafter in the days before they became suspects. The way in which each of them responded to the allegations when they became suspects, one by no comment interviews and one by lying and lying and lying. The complete and utter lack of remorse or even acceptance of responsibility for their actions of either of these children, and indeed their parents.

The despicable outburst by the father of Boy B in the courtroom, which I found truly shameful, to me it is no wonder his son should be involved in actions such as these if this is how he feels it is appropriate to conduct himself in front of the parents of a young girl that was so brutally murdered.

I don't always agree with you but felt the same on this.

oliverkelly

Hard to know what is the most disturbing aspect of this case is as one horrific revelation follows another just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

The detailed planning of such a gruesome act and the fact that it entailed a conspiracy between 2 people of that age. The calm way in which they went about their lives thereafter in the days before they became suspects. The way in which each of them responded to the allegations when they became suspects, one by no comment interviews and one by lying and lying and lying. The complete and utter lack of remorse or even acceptance of responsibility for their actions of either of these children, and indeed their parents.

The despicable outburst by the father of Boy B in the courtroom, which I found truly shameful, to me it is no wonder his son should be involved in actions such as these if this is how he feels it is appropriate to conduct himself in front of the parents of a young girl that was so brutally murdered.

Very easy say that when your not in that parents shoes. While i dont agree with his action he could think his son is a victim here too. Its not clear cut that he knew whether or not she was going to be killed. He lied fair enough but he was 13 and i have met people way more mature and older who lie through their teeth. Looking at the pictures of the lad he looks about 10 he could have been taking advantage off by boy A

magpie seanie

Quote from: oliverkelly on June 20, 2019, 12:41:53 PM

Very easy say that when your not in that parents shoes. While i dont agree with his action he could think his son is a victim here too. Its not clear cut that he knew whether or not she was going to be killed. He lied fair enough but he was 13 and i have met people way more mature and older who lie through their teeth. Looking at the pictures of the lad he looks about 10 he could have been taking advantage off by boy A

Why didn't his defense make that case so? Stop clutching at straws.

Keyser soze

Aw right I haven't seen any pics of his angelic wee face and therefore didn't realise he was completely innocent.

Now that you've put me right i will hafta admit his Da was right in what he did and is not the completely pathological sc**bag that I thought he was.

Ambrose

Is it Boy A or B's father who is alleged to be a member of AGS? Or is it the usual twitter bull?
You can't live off history and tradition forever

oliverkelly

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 20, 2019, 12:42:55 PM

They tried, Judge wouldnt allow it.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/court-heard-that-boy-b-didnt-want-to-be-boy-as-friend-and-was-afraid-of-him-but-he-gave-him-some-kudos-38232766.html

magpie seanie

Quote from: oliverkelly on June 20, 2019, 01:31:37 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on June 20, 2019, 12:42:55 PM

They tried, Judge wouldnt allow it.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/court-heard-that-boy-b-didnt-want-to-be-boy-as-friend-and-was-afraid-of-him-but-he-gave-him-some-kudos-38232766.html

Did you read that yourself?

weareros

That behavior was telling. His son has been a participant in the brutal murder and sexual assault of a young girl and he's calling the jury scumbags and has the audacity to slow hand clap in front of the parents. He would be better off to reflect on what he reared.

magpie seanie

Quote from: weareros on June 20, 2019, 02:11:55 PM

That behavior was telling. His son has been a participant in the brutal murder and sexual assault of a young girl and he's calling the jury scumbags and has the audacity to slow hand clap in front of the parents. He would be better off to reflect on what he reared.

At the very least his son didn't intervene, didn't get help and didn't tell anyone when she lay there dead for days with people searching for her. I think that's uncontested, ya?

gallsman

Parent in not wanting to believe their teenage child is a murderer shocker.

Anyone pretending that they are 100% sure they'd sit there all solemn and respectful is talking out of their hole.

Keyser soze

Quote from: gallsman on June 20, 2019, 02:47:00 PM

Anyone pretending that they are 100% sure they'd sit there all solemn and respectful is talking out of their hole.

I would say the vast majority of people would never consider doing what your man done. No offence but you obviously had a different upbringing if you think that is an acceptable way to behave.

gallsman

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 20, 2019, 02:57:35 PM

I would say the vast majority of people would never consider doing what your man done. No offence but you obviously had a different upbringing if you think that is an acceptable way to behave.

Of it's not acceptable, but that doesn't mean it's not understandable. The point (which you've clearly failed to grasp repeatedly) is that I don't imagine it's particularly easy to think and behave rationally, and thus really question whether your behaviour is acceptable or not, when your 14 year old child has just been found guilty of murder.

It's very easy to be judgmental about someone's immediate reaction to a scenario you will never, ever find yourself in.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: gallsman on June 20, 2019, 03:04:03 PM
It's very easy to be judgmental about someone's immediate reaction to a scenario you will never, ever find yourself in.

Could not agree more. I have no idea what the parents are like as characters, but his world has been turned upside down and in a devastating way, with that announcement. 

Keyser soze

Quote from: gallsman on June 20, 2019, 03:04:03 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on June 20, 2019, 02:57:35 PM

Of it's not acceptable, but that doesn't mean it's not understandable. The point (which you've clearly failed to grasp repeatedly) is that I don't imagine it's particularly easy to think and behave rationally, and thus really question whether your behaviour is acceptable or not, when your 14 year old child has just been found guilty of murder.

I am sure he will appreciate your empathy.