Laythrum v Ros 22/5/2016

Started by Rossfan, May 03, 2016, 12:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Fresh from the humiliation in the Bronx it's straight into a dogfight in Attirory ( or is it Attyfinlay) against our most annoying and hate filled neighbours.
Jasus they'll burst themselves for this one as memories of 2000 will fire them to fierce heroics altogether.
Hope it doesn't spell the end of the McStay/Fergus project.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

moysider

Why so disrespectful towards Leitrim?

seafoid

Quote from: Rossfan on May 03, 2016, 12:10:50 AM
Fresh from the humiliation in the Bronx it's straight into a dogfight in Attirory ( or is it Attyfinlay) against our most annoying and hate filled neighbours.
Jasus they'll burst themselves for this one as memories of 2000 will fire them to fierce heroics altogether.
I love the way counties see the neighbours. Ros really get wound up by Mayo who are mostly oblivious, having more uaisleacht and generally moving in more refined circles . Mayo wouldn't pay much attention either to Leitrim. Galway don't pay much attention to Ros agus mar sin de 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on May 03, 2016, 06:07:04 AM
I love the way counties see the neighbours. Ros really get wound up by Mayo who are mostly oblivious, having more uaisleacht and generally moving in more refined circles . Mayo wouldn't pay much attention either to Leitrim. Galway don't pay much attention to Ros agus mar sin de

Galway don't pay much attention to anything that isn't rugby.

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on May 03, 2016, 07:36:36 AM

you may not be familiar with the Disposable heroes of Hiphoprisy, syf. I think you would like them

for Ros the 'height of mediocrity is the challenge crawling through the entrails of football imbalance"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgoTSuBZPGI

Galway  fans are more capricious and only really get going when uaisleacht is visible.

I was in Pearse in Feb. Attendance was 2,300 for the footballers in the league and 7,000 for the hurlers the week later
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Uaisleacht me arse.
Gan suimneacht bféidir....

Farrandeelin

Probably right there seaf, I was listening to MWR a few years ago and somd Galway man came on saying that Galway fans tend to know when there's a good team coming along, and they will follow them, whereas Mayo fans blindly go after any team, good or bad.

Now back to Leitrim v Ros ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 03, 2016, 10:48:23 AM
Probably right there seaf, I was listening to MWR a few years ago and somd Galway man came on saying that Galway fans tend to know when there's a good team coming along, and they will follow them, whereas Mayo fans blindly go after any team, good or bad.

Now back to Leitrim v Ros ;D

That's the same with every county? The thing with Mayo is that we have stayed at a certain level for 20 years now! Good enough to be there or there abouts, but never good enough to get over the line.

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on May 03, 2016, 08:42:44 AM

you may not be familiar with the Disposable heroes of Hiphoprisy, syf. I think you would like them

for Ros the 'height of mediocrity is the challenge crawling through the entrails of football imbalance"

Galway  fans are more capricious and only really get going when uaisleacht is visible.

I was in Pearse in Feb. Attendance was 2,300 for the footballers in the league and 7,000 for the hurlers the week later

'Fans'

Sin è.

No fight in Galway these days.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Syferus on May 03, 2016, 01:00:11 PM
Quote from: seafoid on May 03, 2016, 08:42:44 AM

'Fans'

Sin è.

No fight in Galway these days.

Sunshine fans!

rosnarun

i think the biggest galway crowd i have seen in castle bar was the first round in 1998 . it was as though the feckers could smell something was up.
ever since I've always considered losing finals a privileged compare to a summer being cut short like those pre-backdoor seasons
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

ballinaman

Rossfan