The Christmas Thread

Started by Square Ball, October 15, 2007, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on November 09, 2009, 07:37:38 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 09, 2009, 07:34:21 PM
Square Ball I like you,always thought you were one of the decent ones even if you do support Man U,so don't take any offense to what I am about to say.......

GO AND f**k YOURSELF AND AT LEAST WAIT TILL DECEMBER TO MENTION CHRISTMAS

You're just as bad Laoislad. I don't to hear about Christmas until mid-December! (Mass excluded, due to the Advent Calender)

I'm just as bad with what?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 09, 2009, 07:39:52 PM
Square Ball I like you,always thought you were one of the decent ones even if you do support Man U,so don't take any offense to what I am about to say.......

You're just as bad Laoislad. I don't to hear about Christmas until mid-December! (Mass excluded, due to the Advent Calender)

As Square Ball. Mid-December is time enough to be getting excited by the thought of Christmas.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on November 09, 2009, 07:40:51 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 09, 2009, 07:39:52 PM

As Square Ball. Mid-December is time enough to be getting excited by the thought of Christmas.

I said the same thing as you ya big dumbass!!!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

my local asda has a 7ft santa greeting everyone on the way in.  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

The wife started putting xmas (just for you ziggy) decorations up at the weekend! Her mate is putting her tree up next week.

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 09, 2009, 07:46:26 PM
The wife started putting xmas (just for you ziggy) decorations up at the weekend! Her mate is putting her tree up next week.

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

If that was my wife/girlfriend she would get a kick in the snatch for herself
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Need to put down the foot.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 09, 2009, 07:55:52 PM
It doesn't bother me as I know the tree won't be up til early December otherwise the thing will be dead by Xmas. She said she was just road testing a few decorations, hanging different wreaths on the front door to see how they stick the weather etc. Doesn't everyone do this?

Caid

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 09, 2009, 08:00:11 PM
It doesn't bother me as I know the tree won't be up til early December otherwise the thing will be dead by Xmas. She said she was just road testing a few decorations, hanging different wreaths on the front door to see how they stick the weather etc. Doesn't everyone do this?

No - you're a wild man letting your woman make eejits of the pair of ye's in front of the neighbours like that...
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

ziggysego

Oh good God no. Get your woman tested for ADD.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

I see.

The Real Laoislad

Eh no
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Even I dont have a dry run at Christmas and I love it....

Ok if it will make all the Bah Humbug brigade happy I will not mention Christmas until I see the first house Christmas tree up, mine wont to up until around the 13 of Dec.

LL, dont worry I wont take offence, but I will report your anti Christmas attitude to Santa and bad boys dont get any

toys :D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

thats it, Christmas has now officially started as i have seen the Christmas coke add. Holidays are coming holidays are coming
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid