The Christmas Thread

Started by Square Ball, October 15, 2007, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Got this today for our little girl. Hard to get. Got lucky.

http://direct.asda.com/George-Home-Deluxe-Wooden-Kitchen/000799375,default,pd.html

Seems good quality. Loads of good reviews. We were looking at one's priced from £90-£140 so happy with this.

NAG1

Any one know about or have been on a break over christmas, after christmas day like, but have always fancied heading away somewhere over that time esp over new years.

Any ideas?

Under Lights

Quote from: NAG1 on September 24, 2014, 11:54:34 AM
Any one know about or have been on a break over christmas, after christmas day like, but have always fancied heading away somewhere over that time esp over new years.

Any ideas?

Prague suppose to be nice at Christmas. You heading on your own?
https://www.onetraveller.co.uk/tours/christmas-in-prague/

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Under Lights on September 24, 2014, 12:04:06 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on September 24, 2014, 11:54:34 AM

Any ideas?

Prague suppose to be nice at Christmas. You heading on your own?
https://www.onetraveller.co.uk/tours/christmas-in-prague/
I have been away a few times the week leading up to chrismas.
Prague & barcelona were both very good ofr this.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

supersarsfields

The Christmas markets in Prague are brilliant. Beautiful city in the winter.

HiMucker

Folks if you are looking for any toys for babies/toddlers IKEA is hard to beat.  None of that plastic crap, they have a pile of solid wooden toys, like wee trains, cranes, blocks, puzzle blocks etc.  All really cheap also.  Couldn't believe it when the missus brought them back and told me how much they were!  Unless she is lying  :-\

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: supersarsfields on September 24, 2014, 12:33:38 PM
yeah, the christmas market is great.There was a great fall of snow hwen we were there so it was very picturesque
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 24, 2014, 01:04:13 PM
yeah, the christmas market is great.There was a great fall of snow hwen we were there so it was very picturesque

I thought you despised Christmas chat in September???

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Under Lights on September 24, 2014, 01:28:23 PM

what do you think now?

Under Lights

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 24, 2014, 01:30:00 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on September 24, 2014, 01:28:23 PM

what do you think now?

That underneath it all you're really just Mr Christmas.

tbrick18

Copenhagen...there is a market there called Tivoli Markets. Really nice city and Tivoli is fantastic with everything from a pirate ship, to mulled wine, to funfair.

Under Lights

Quote from: Under Lights on September 24, 2014, 11:43:22 AM
Got this today for our little girl. Hard to get. Got lucky.

http://direct.asda.com/George-Home-Deluxe-Wooden-Kitchen/000799375,default,pd.html

Seems good quality. Loads of good reviews. We were looking at one's priced from £90-£140 so happy with this.

Had the kitchen out last night whenever the wee girl was in bed. Very good quality. Says it takes approx an hour to put together. Will have a turkey toastie on christmas eve when doing this.

Hardy

Mods, I assume the reason you haven't commented is because you haven't yet been able to come up with a suitable retribution for these people.

orangeman

No Christmas lights in Castledawson. The govt have blocked delivery of the lights till the flegs are sorted.

Jeepers Creepers

Wonder what the real world is like?