Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Wildweasel74

Is padraig cassidy a midfielder or a wing forward? Is M bateson a county midfielder as i dont remember him playing there before? Mcatammey at 11? McBrearty ate us! Why was he not doubled up on the way Donegal used to do with p bradley years ago! There was hardly a hard hit in the game!

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 27, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
Is padraig cassidy a midfielder or a wing forward? Is M bateson a county midfielder as i dont remember him playing there before? Mcatammey at 11? McBrearty ate us! Why was he not doubled up on the way Donegal used to do with p bradley years ago! There was hardly a hard hit in the game!

You do realise teams don't set up like they used to back in the day?

Out of the 16 teams in Rd 1 of the qualifiers, avoid Mayo and Tyrone and that Derry team will do rightly

What's Rogers injury does anyone know?

wide as a gate!

just finished watchin the highlights show on Bbc 2      Thomas Niblock is as good at the commentating as he was at playing.    Countless times he named the wrong player 

BackInTheGame

Wasn't a complete disaster to be honest, in a weird way. Some horrific wides but it wasn't a 12 point hammering and there were some positives.  With the Slaughtneil men back in that defence, plus Sean Leo, we're definitely better than the side who got related to Division 4 a few months ago. Kind of optimistic for a decent wee back door run, depending on the draw tomorrow.

tooolonggg

Thomas Niblock had Ruari Mooney starring for Donegal.

Derry never looked like winning at anytime.
Need a kind draw to build on today's foundations of recovery.

shantygael

you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

screenexile

Donegal beat Cavan by more and they're in Division 1 next year!!!

I'm not quite sure what some of you lads were expecting but  Donegal are a top 8 team we were never going to beat them. A creditable performance and hopefully a decent draw in the morning and we might salvage something from the season!

braveheart

After being 7 behind and pulling it back to 3 pts just before h/t it was so disappointing to let Donegal get 3 quick scores to go in 6 ahead. Donegal got their scores much easier and looked to have at least another gear. Credit to Emmett who had his best game in a Derry shirt. Enda and Shane worked hard but we needed these 2 to be getting a number of points if we were ever going to win but it wasn't to be. Was it a positive performance? I'm not so sure.

restorepride

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 27, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
Dark ages football.

Wildweasel74

Funny we played better trying dark ages fball! At least we should try double up on paddy mcB!

restorepride

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 27, 2018, 10:41:22 PM
Funny we played better trying dark ages fball! At least we should try double up on paddy mcB!
Just to clarify, it is your "tactical" post that is in the dark ages.  Plain stupid.

shantygael

Could be worse,you could be a Meath or Kildare fan sitting in a bar tonight still in shock😢
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

toby47

TheOptimist

JoG2

Could have been better, could have been worse. Be interesting to see where it's played.