FlashForward

Started by el_cuervo_fc, September 28, 2009, 09:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Excellent so far,between this and new episodes of Heroes I am getting my fix of good shows
You'll Never Walk Alone.

JohnDenver

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 06, 2009, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on October 06, 2009, 12:58:00 PM
I've enjoyed this so far though last night's episode was a bit slow in places. 

I think it's a cert Dimitri is the father of yer doll's baby and what about Lloyd Simcoe being yer man in the stadium??
thats what i thought on both counts

I think its the Doc who was about to top himself at the pier who's the papa.  He was sketching a womans face on the notepad too.

long sleves

Quote from: JohnDenver on October 09, 2009, 09:32:30 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 06, 2009, 01:10:19 PM
Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on October 06, 2009, 12:58:00 PM
I've enjoyed this so far though last night's episode was a bit slow in places. 

I think it's a cert Dimitri is the father of yer doll's baby and what about Lloyd Simcoe being yer man in the stadium??
thats what i thought on both counts

I think its the Doc who was about to top himself at the pier who's the papa.  He was sketching a womans face on the notepad too.

Excellent theory John. Makes sense as he now has a reason to live as in next few weeks he is going to get laid.

long sleves

Anyone watch this last night?
Very good show. During the show last night I looked up crows dropping dead on google appartently it does happen.

nrico2006

Really getting into this show last night, disappointed that can only see 1 episode per week but the show is building up brilliantly.  Great end scene last night, well put together.  Plus 2 quality lesbians in the show doesn't harming the appeal of the show.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

gawa316

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 27, 2009, 10:12:57 AM
Really getting into this show last night, disappointed that can only see 1 episode per week but the show is building up brilliantly.  Great end scene last night, well put together.  Plus 2 quality lesbians in the show doesn't harming the appeal of the show.

Well said!

I thought your doll was going to get raped and that was why she was preggers in her flashforward

Tony Baloney

Typical of you!  ;)
Quote from: gawa316 on October 27, 2009, 10:23:45 AM

Well said!

I thought your doll was going to get raped and that was why she was preggers in her flashforward
Aye the missus thought the same when she was walking home with the shopping. Instead she was shot at by a couple of Chinamen.

full back

Its always the f**king chinamen who are doing the shooting

Good show last night, with a good climax

Still p1sses me off that every episode leaves you with more questions than answers :-\

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: full back on October 27, 2009, 10:52:40 AM

Still p1sses me off that every episode leaves you with more questions than answers :-\
good enough episode, but though tthe shoot out scene in the carpark at the end with the music in the background was a bit cringey.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Hereiam

Thought that too. The music didn't suit the scene. Have watched all episode's so far but my interest is startin the slakin a bit. This whole story could be told in 4 episodes if all the pointless shite was cut out.

The Real Laoislad

What questions had you from that episode
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 27, 2009, 06:17:41 PM

What questions had you from that episode
When are the lesbians going to get down to the good stuff?

JohnDenver

Anybody watch this last night?

The black man is doing his best to throw a spanner in the works by firing himself off the building meaning his flashforward can't happen.

Not a pile of point in your english blade taping up the window now!

tbrick18

I love it...I think last night's episode was excellent.

Dont think it's aliens. Looks more like some sort of science experiment that's went all wrong. Probably a new terrorist weapons test or summit, given that in the first episode the FBI were chasing arms dealers.

gerry

watching this online and up to episode 6 now, good show so far
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,