Jacob Rees -Mogg V Leo Varadkar

Started by T Fearon, September 09, 2017, 07:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Homosexuality is sinful according to the Bible.Jesus didn't have time during his short life time to comment on everything.God does make everyone in his own image,even murderers,rapists etc.People sadly choose to things like this

playwiththewind1st

If Gaaboard.com had been around, we would have had every waking thought of the Son Of God recorded for posterity.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2017, 07:38:51 PM
Homosexuality is sinful according to the Bible.Jesus didn't have time during his short life time to comment on everything.God does make everyone in his own image,even murderers,rapists etc.People sadly choose to things like this

If Jesus never said being gay is sinful, then who did Tony?
Testing Accessibility

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2017, 10:16:46 AM
On the basis that Gay Marriage is opposed practically unanimously by unionists,and no serious catholic can possibly endorse this,I have the utmost confidence that any referendum on this subject,at the end of a campaign during which all the Churches will come together in their support of maintaining the status quo,which is bound to p***k consciences on the lukewarm Catholics side,that status quo will comfortably be maintained.

There can be no equality between the normal and abnormal.
Tony I object strongly to your unchristian use of the word abnormal, there is nothing abnormal about gay people. If you are such a true believer then you would accept that they are made in Gods image. But you are not, like most evangelicals you have a narrow bigoted view of what Christ taught that backs up your own  distasteful prejudice.

T Fearon

I was referring to gay marriage as being abnormal not gay people.Anything contrary to the normal order is abnormal,this is not a deragotry term.

Rossfan

So you have no problem with 2 people of the same sex "Co habiting" or in a legal union of some kind but don't dare let it be legally recognised as a marriage because that would then become "abnormal"?????
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

punt kick

Quote from: T Fearon on September 17, 2017, 07:38:51 PM

Post the exact text and whom it was "written by" in the Bible - this should be good, don't think I ever read the bible, Harry Potter would offer one better moral guidance.

T Fearon

Do I need to? As every Christian Church preaches homosexuality is sinful I think we can be confident that this belief is scripturally based.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 18, 2017, 10:46:07 AM
Do I need to? As every Christian Church preaches homosexuality is sinful I think we can be confident that this belief is scripturally based.
No we can't it is based on prejudice and bigotry and very much against the actual teachings of Christ.

T Fearon

Now that is absurd and totally stupid.Every Christian Church has examined scripture and all theologians agree that scripture decrees homosexuality to be sinful.It is not bigotry or prejudice in any way.