?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Evil Genius

Quote from: hardstation on May 12, 2008, 04:54:27 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 12, 2008, 04:40:18 PM
Also has anyone else saw my brick at the Lisbon Lions wall?
It appears so......

Oh, he meant his Brick, did he?
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Rav67

Was at the match thought it was an exciting game, end-to-end and although Celtic dominated most of the game Hibs had their chances and we needed big Artur to pull us out of one or two holes as usual.  Robson was fantastic as he has been since he got a run, Hartley did a very good job and McDonald worked tirelessly and caused them a lot of problems.  The quality of the delivery from set-plays from both Naka and Robson was amazing in its consistency and won the game in the end.

How shit is Ian Murray, cant believe he was quite highly-rated at a stage, when McGeady switched to the right he never even looked like making a tackle on him, then just game him the most blatant kick when he skinned him for the umpteenth time.  Always good to see an ex-hun getting the line at Celtic Park!

For the NI fans, I though Dixie Shiels was pretty good especially in the first ten minutes before Hartley got a bit tighter to him, does he get much football at Windsor Park?

mhacadoir

theres three guys who travel regularly from essex to preston, then get up with us to glasgow, now that is devotion! they left at 1.30am to get to glasgow.

liked the look of shiels, caused problems. i like hibs, they play attractive football, while i obviously didnt want them to win, they were good enough entertainment.

fred the red

Quote from: Rav67 on May 12, 2008, 05:24:56 PM
Was at the match thought it was an exciting game, end-to-end and although Celtic dominated most of the game Hibs had their chances and we needed big Artur to pull us out of one or two holes as usual.  Robson was fantastic as he has been since he got a run, Hartley did a very good job and McDonald worked tirelessly and caused them a lot of problems.  The quality of the delivery from set-plays from both Naka and Robson was amazing in its consistency and won the game in the end.

How shit is Ian Murray, cant believe he was quite highly-rated at a stage, when McGeady switched to the right he never even looked like making a tackle on him, then just game him the most blatant kick when he skinned him for the umpteenth time.  Always good to see an ex-hun getting the line at Celtic Park!

For the NI fans, I though Dixie Shiels was pretty good especially in the first ten minutes before Hartley got a bit tighter to him, does he get much football at Windsor Park?

4 Caps, according to wikipedia. This comes abit of a shock given some of the donkies who have got games for the north!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Dannymcfella

Quote from: T Fearon on May 12, 2008, 04:40:18 PM
Just thinking about the devotion of Celtic fans epitomised by yourself journeying all the way from Preston. Heard loads of Irish voices at Parkhead, from North and South. Saw the banners yesterday, impressive alright. Whats the significance of the Anton Rogan White, Clydebank banner?

Also has anyone else saw my brick at the Lisbon Lions wall?

Not 100% sure of all the details, but Anton Rogan White was a young Celtic supporter who died mid teens (think the hospital may have been at fault with tests or something) and the local supporters club was named after him. Think thats right

T Fearon

Thanks. From the picture on the banner I thought it was something like that.

Attendance at a Celtic game is truly something more than just watching football, it is almost like a spiritual experience.This may sound nutty, but when I'm in Glasgow, on any occasion, at any time, I always without fail, take a bus out the London Road just to spend some time at the stadium. I seriously find this therapeutic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Jezuz do we really need another mid-fielder?  ::)

Celtic chase Croatia's Vukojevic 

Vukojevic played for Croatia against Scotland
Celtic are one of a number of clubs interested in securing the signature of Croatia midfielder Ognjen Vukojevic.

The 24-year-old Dinamo Zagreb player's agent, Danko Dikic, told BBC Sport: "There are some big, big clubs interested in Vukojevic."

Dikic refused to confirm whether Celtic are one of them, despite reports that he has already agreed terms with the Scottish champions.

Dinamo are understood to want around £3.9m for Vukojevic.

Dikic says that he will meet the defensive midfielder next week to begin consideration of his future.

Dinamo play Hajduk Split on Wednesday in the second leg of the Croatia Cup final - Vukojevic's side having won the home leg 3-0.

Vukojevic has won two caps for his country, including one against Scotland.

From BBC sport
Tbc....

JimStynes

Wouldnt mind a bit of a clear out and getting a decent striker in.

Anybody know anything about Vukojevic, £3.9 is bit enough money for a defensive midfielder

Dannymcfella

I thought I was the only 1, everytime I am in Glasgow, if I am not attending a game I do the tour of the stadium.

JimStynes

Get in ther. One more big game on Tuesday and then thats the leagues coming back to celtic park.

clarshack

great result for celtic today with motherwell drawing 1-1 with rangers. its advantage celic but celtic still have it all to do with a tough trip to tannadice and also hope that rangers somehow dont score a bagful of goals in their last 2 games.

Rav67

It's on Thursday Jim, and the gers play Monday night too at St Mirren.  Switched over today when Rangers got their goal, I thought before the game they might find it difficult to score but when the keeper gifted them that one I thought they'd shut it out handy enough.  Dundee Utd will be a tough game but I have a feeling Aberdeen might take something at home to Rangers on the final day anyway.  Never would have thought it would be in Celtic's hands at this stage after the Motherwell defeat at Parkhead.

clarshack

as long as st mirren dont lie down and roll over and let in 6 goals like dunfermline did in 2003.

JimStynes

Quote from: Rav67 on May 17, 2008, 04:27:25 PM
It's on Thursday Jim, and the gers play Monday night too at St Mirren.  Switched over today when Rangers got their goal, I thought before the game they might find it difficult to score but when the keeper gifted them that one I thought they'd shut it out handy enough.  Dundee Utd will be a tough game but I have a feeling Aberdeen might take something at home to Rangers on the final day anyway.  Never would have thought it would be in Celtic's hands at this stage after the Motherwell defeat at Parkhead.

So it is i thought the 22nd was a Tuesday.

Cant believe it, i had given up all hope about a month ago.  Its like 2003 in reverse. McDonald to get a hat trick to seal the win would do lovely