Porto
Sevilla
Inter Milan
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Manure
Barcelona

Thanks Santa...  >:(
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

lfdown2

well folks, any of ye know of any tickets for the home leg of the barca match?

eg any season ticket holders there unable to attend who could apply for a ticket?

cheers

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: lfdown2 on January 09, 2008, 04:55:58 PM

eg any season ticket holders there unable to attend who could apply for a ticket?

cheers

I'm heading over with a club in Belfast, £100 ticket, bus and HSS, bit on the pricey side but it's going from Belfast and not the slow boat from Larne!
Have been told that there a a good few tickets going with the supporters clubs here in Belfast.
Tbc....

Whitehair

I went over to the Old Firm last year(0:1 in March) with the club before i was a member, paid £90 for ticket, bus from West Down to Docks, HSS over,bus and slow boat back. Slow boat back was good for the steam, bad result but the league was as good as won.

nifan

Main Street

Hinkel is cup tied and not available for Celtic to play against Barcelona or any other CL games this season.

Other news, Boruc has signed a contract until 2011, enough said.

UpDromore

Celtic tied Hibs 1-1, Barcelona should be  a piece of piss.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Celtic edge closer to Mizuno deal 

Mizuno is seen as one of Japan's brightest stars
Japanese star Koki Mizuno will be granted the work permit he requires to join Celtic, BBC Sport understands.
Mizuno has not made the required number of international appearances to automatically guarantee a work visa.

But a Department of Employment advisory panel met on Wednesday and approved the 22-year-old midfielder's case.

Mizuno, who plays wide on the right, is coming to the end of his contract with J-League side JEF United and will undergo a medical on Thursday.

But Celtic fans may not see much of Mizuno or last season's Player of the Year Shunsuke Nakamura in the coming weeks due to international commitments.

Japan begin their World Cup qualifying campaign in February and Mizuno and Nakamura are likely to be called up for warm-up games against Chile and Bosnia-Herzegovina later this month.

Nakamura arrived at the club in July 2005, in a £2.5m deal from Reggina, and has been a big hit in Scotland.

The playmaker is on the verge of a return to fitness after a lengthy spell on the sidelines with a knee injury.

Check out the young lad on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPNE4Zm2U7w&feature=related

Tbc....

lfdown2

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 09, 2008, 09:22:37 PM

cheers

I'm heading over with a club in Belfast, £100 ticket, bus and HSS, bit on the pricey side but it's going from Belfast and not the slow boat from Larne!

Have been told that there a a good few tickets going with the supporters clubs here in Belfast.

Ye wouldn't happen til have their number would ye?

Cheers

Rav67

This Mizuno kid sounds good but he'll have bother getting in the team when Naka's fit, and even McGeady's been playing on the right a lot this season.  Eager to see how Hinkel shapes up, apparently he cant play in the Champs League though unfortunately.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Scottish Cup - fifth-round draw 

Scottish Cup holders Celtic face a trip to either Kilmarnock or Airdrie United in the fifth round of the Scottish Cup.
With seven fourth-round ties postponed and four matches drawn, the list leaves open a number of possibilities.

Hibernian have the prospect of a home tie with Rangers, while St Mirren will take on Clyde or Dundee United.

Falkirk or Aberdeen will host Hamilton or Brechin and Hearts or Motherwell will be at home against Highland League side Huntly or Dundee.

Queen of the South are rewarded for a home win over Linlithgow Rose with a visit to either Morton or Gretna.

Ties to be played on weekend of February 2-3.

Scottish Cup fifth-round draw:

Morton or Gretna v Queen of the South
Falkirk or Aberdeen v Hamilton or Brechin
Airdrie Utd or Kilmarnock v Celtic
Hearts or Motherwell v Huntly or Dundee
Livingston or Cowdenbeath v Partick or Dunfermline
Hibernian v Rangers or East Stirlingshire
Cove Rangers or Ross County v St Johnstone or Raith Rovers
St Mirren v Clyde or Dundee United

Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: lfdown2 on January 11, 2008, 10:38:47 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 09, 2008, 09:22:37 PM

cheers

Ye wouldn't happen til have their number would ye?

Cheers

I'll see what I can do.
Tbc....

tyrone exile

if anyone has 2 spare tickets to the barca game drop me a pm

lfdown2

Quote from: tyrone exile on January 13, 2008, 01:54:15 AM
if anyone has 2 spare tickets to the barca game drop me a pm

:D :D

get in line

QuoteI'll see what I can do.

cheers gaoth dobhair